Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• Did she change it? LOL or I wonder where I copied it from originally :/ I don't ever type Japanese names. I admire your ability to see something like that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Let's see, so volleybox, my own site. I guess that's it. I don't have kanji names here anywhere, do I?

[[EDIT]] Is "Ruriko" correct? :) That's a tough one. It's hard for me to say. Now that I think about this girl, I also got her age and schooling wrong. It's hard with school players. I remember assuming that "Fukui High School, Fukui Institute of Technology" were two different schools and if she went to Fukui Institute of Technology she must have been 22–23 years old when she joined Hitachi. Then I noticed she has this helpful tip: a birthday. Poor girl. I like her. There's a couple Ruriko <3 posts around here

Yeah it's her.

I wish I could read Japanese but nah I was going through Hitachi's matches and there was this girl who kept missing Sato's ball which Kubota ends up receiving and either passes to her or Osanai. She works well with Kubota but missed maybe 3 or so of Sato's ball. It was painful to watch lmao. I went through the list of names under Hitachi but nothing came up when I tried searching 上坂璃子 on youtube so I went back to the hashtag on twitter and copied it

• Yeah it's her.

I wish I could read Japanese but nah I was going through Hitachi's matches and there was this girl who kept missing Sato's ball which Kubota ends up receiving and either passes to her or Osanai. She works well with Kubota but missed maybe 3 or so of Sato's ball. It was painful to watch lmao. I went through the list of names under Hitachi but nothing came up when I tried searching 上坂璃子 on youtube so I went back to the hashtag on twitter and copied it

I'm sorry to hear you had some down time with Ruriko :S I think she's a wonderful player. She is the type whose bad days can be quite bad and last more than a day, but overall she's pretty dependable. She's high volume receive/attack and her numbers are as good or better than the rest of the swingers. She has a gorgeous reception style, imo.

Now that Hisae Watanabe has retired ;( when Ruriko has one of those bad days she's going to have to power through it. Hitachi was fortunate to have had three good OHs to rotate in and out according to performance. Now they are down one. Maybe they should consider adding V2 Free Agent Haruka Yoshizato to the roster. She seems like a handful, though

• Amusing that there's a setter called Haruka Yamashita in PFU, V.League misprinted her name as Miyashita in their new photobook The Rally. She should probably just use Haruka. I don't know if she's any good, I can't find any focus videos of her in action

A friend says she's a fan of Haruka Miyashita and a reason she played volleyball too, she posted in her twitter in the past but deleted it already :(

Hope we get to see some of their interactions :heart:

• A friend says she's a fan of Haruka Miyashita and a reason she played volleyball too, she posted in her twitter in the past but deleted it already :(

Hope we get to see some of their interactions :heart:

That makes it a lot more interesting. I bet she's happy that typo happened.

I'm looking forward to future interactions. Yamashita is small and cute like Denso's Airi Tahara and Tahara said Miyashita attracts a lot of rookies, herself included

• Someone added Thatdao to JT's Wikipedia roster (booting Kitsui lol). Is that rumor heating up out there in social media land?

[Edit] And just now someone added Pleumjit to NEC (booting my YOLO! I won't stand for this LOL)

• Someone added Thatdao to JT's Wikipedia roster (booting Kitsui lol). Is that rumor heating up out there in social media land?

[Edit] And just now someone added Pleumjit to NEC (booting my YOLO! I won't stand for this LOL)

There are rumored about Thatdao and JT for a long time in Thai webboard but for Pleumjit, I doubt that. If the memory serves me right, she signed the contract with Supreme for next season already.

• There are rumored about Thatdao and JT for a long time in Thai webboard but for Pleumjit, I doubt that. If the memory serves me right, she signed the contract with Supreme for next season already.

blue1234 mentioned the Thatdao a while back. Maybe seemed a little dreamy at the time but it makes sense and would make JT that much more the favorite. Even though it goes against my best interests (a NoSmiler Title) I hope it happens. Beating the best is so much more rewarding :)

• The future of NEC

<3

• Another Filipina player will join the V.League! It’s not Dindin Manabat who played for Kurobe last year.

https://twitter.com/alyjasanti…/1296235565277298688?s=21

Majoy Baron please