Italy - Superlega 2020-2021

• I'm beginning to dislike Vibo Valentia.

Although I'm not hating the players but the management especially the president.

I'm usually someone who believes that the rules should be observed but this pandemic have been really costly and sometimes very un/lucky for all teams to be out or in rhythm because of the constant postponement of games. Even teams like Civitanova and Perugia especially Trentino are suffering because they have to face the uncertainties of the european cup protocols and here is Vibo Valentia among the top teams during this season, they've just suddenly became very protective of the relegation rules and order in the league?!?

This is hypocritical of him considering if not for the cancelation of the previous season, they would have been in the relegation zone.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 3 times, last by Rains ().

• For those people wondering why Padova-Trentino match was postponed... The Padova management allowed it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The match Monza vs Modena is a real blocking party (for Monza)! I enjoyed watching it so much. Holt is formidable at the front with top-notch judgment and speedy movement in blocking. Latvia collapsed starting from the middle of set 3. I doubt his reception faults and getting stuff blocked amounted to 10 points during that period. At one point, I was wondering if Giani has signed a contract with a non-replacement clause of Latvia lol. Fair to say, Latvia has found his soul back after extending his awful performance in the beginning of set 4.

Lavia got scrutinized in social media for the game.

The worst offender was Grebennikov's father chiming in after a fan commented that Lavia should be in A2 but his old man disagreed saying he's being optimistic because his level of play should be in Romania and Belgium. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Lavia got scrutinized in social media for the game.

The worst offender was Grebennikov's father chiming in after a fan commented that Lavia should be in A2 but his old man disagreed saying he's being optimistic because his level of play should be in Romania and Belgium. :gone:

Where did he write? I didn't see anything.

• Where did he write? I didn't see anything.

GLP's blog.

There's a screencap of his comment before he(or Jenia) deleted it.:gone:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Lavia got scrutinized in social media for the game.

Fun fact to know outside the court. Speaking of Grebennikov, it's also a bit unusual to see him struggling during the game. Thanks to Monza's tough serves, Grebennikov has made quite a few reception errors and not as solid in playing defense as his usual standard.

• What do you guys think of Adis so far?

I do think he is above the expectations. He has been the top scorer (by far) of Monza in many matches, as well as his spike efficiency is pretty high on average (between 45-50%). But I think Orduna could still the connection with him.

• What do you guys think of Adis so far?

He's a world class player in the making. I think he'll be chased by Trentino, Lube, Modena, Perugia and all the top teams of Europe in the next years.

I would like to see Subasi and Matic in Italy. Some turkish players are simply too good for their league (which is improving, but still far behind the level of Superlega).

• I hope he can continue his performance. So other Turkish players can follow him. There are some young promising players, Adis can be a good leader for them in NT as well.

Efe Mandıracı was rumored to play in Italy next year. I hope we will see more players in Italy as well.

• He's a world class player in the making. I think he'll be chased by Trentino, Lube, Modena, Perugia and all the top teams of Europe in the next years.

I would like to see Subasi and Matic in Italy. Some turkish players are simply too good for their league (which is improving, but still far behind the level of Superlega).

there is a twitter user that says there is an unwritten agreement between Monza and Lube that Adis will transfer to Lube next season if he can prove himself. I don’t know how true it is.

For Subasi, it is too late now, he should have gone abroad when he was young rather than waste his talent in Halkbank. Matic, Efe Mandiraci and Efe Bayram should definitely go abroad and improve themself.

as for Efeler Ligi, it is definitely not a top league but it is way much more balanced and exciting compare to Sultanlar Ligi. Sultanlar Ligi thread might be the most commented thread while Efeler Ligi doesn’t even have one for this season lol

• I want a topic for Efeler Ligi too. I watch as many games as I can. This season TFL Altekma is having a strong impact for a team coming from the second league. :)

• Is Rychlicki really bad (I mean terrible) ? or he plays bad whenever I watch Lube ?

tonight in the 5th set, De Cecco only set for him once at the match point when they were leading big time, he couldn't trust the guy after so many poor atacks. Pinali on the other side was 10 times better.

• Is Rychlicki really bad (I mean terrible) ? or he plays bad whenever I watch Lube ?

tonight in the 5th set, De Cecco only set for him once at the match point when they were leading big time, he couldn't trust the guy after so many poor atacks. Pinali on the other side was 10 times better.

Watching many games of Lube in the past two years, I don't think Rychlicki is ready to be a starting OPP for the team. He is obviously a weak link of the team. It's likely because of a very affordable salary that Lube keeps using him.

• I believe Rychlicki plays better as an OH. I don't think he's terrible at all, he's just not there yet for the big clubs like others said, especially as an OPP. Lube has also consistently avoided overusing him and giving him more balls than Leal and Osmany (they can afford it and both of them can get the job done), and yet he still always has an average to good attacking ratio.

tl;dr I Just think he should've stayed longer in smaller and mid-tier teams. His first year in Italy (in Ravenna?) was very good and then he jumped right to Lube, that's a lot of pressure.

• Vibo has just trashed Modena. The Emilian team has just been hopele, gosh. Very painful to watch for being die hear fans.

Btw, Rossard has been playing quite solid in the last matches: superb serve, decent defense, reliable in attack, as well as good reception.

• Grebennikov looked unrecognizable today. This Modena team as a whole is sad to watch. Meanwhile, Vibo looks like a very well oiled machine led by Rossard.

• Good for Trento that they came through after being down 0-2 against Verona. Might be unbased, but I feel like they play better with Michieletto instead of Kooy? Lucarelli is not the defensive OH they're trying him to be.