Italy - Superlega 2020-2021

• Those 3 players are all playing with the respective teams. Does Piacenza intend to break their contracts?

Maybe it's for next season.

Leal, Brizard and Zaytsev: multiple dreams in Piacenza

by Gian Luca Pasini

The market strategy of Gas Sales Piacenza changes, which no longer focuses on a single champion per role. But he probed many different paths to avoid being left with the "match in hand". The latest market rumors report contacts with agents and / or interested parties: the French director from Saint Petersburg (Brizard), the hammer of Lube (Leal) and Ivan Zaystev, now from Kemerovo, but under contract with Modena, was already known.

But apparently Piacenza does not stop there. And it is probing other avenues to avoid being displaced in the coming weeks.

• I have some questions:

Is there a limit of foreign players per roster?

In the case there is, what is considered a foreigner? someone born outside italy or someone that plays for a NT that isn't italy?

• I have some questions:

Is there a limit of foreign players per roster?

In the case there is, what is considered a foreigner? someone born outside italy or someone that plays for a NT that isn't italy?

I think there's no limit of foreign players per roster this year, just that there's always has to be 3 italians out of the 7 players on court.

A foreigner is whoever doesn't have an italian sport nationality, doesn't matter where they're born (that has no indication on regular nationality either, being born in Italy doesn't guarantee italian nationality)

• I think there's no limit of foreign players per roster this year, just that there's always has to be 3 italians out of the 7 players on court.

A foreigner is whoever doesn't have an italian sport nationality, doesn't matter where they're born (that has no indication on regular nationality either, being born in Italy doesn't guarantee italian nationality)

Do you have to play in italian NT to gain sport nationality?

• Do you have to play in italian NT to gain sport nationality?

I don't think Stankovic will play for Italy anytime soon.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Do you have to play in italian NT to gain sport nationality?

No you don't. Usually you can get italian sport nationality after you obtained italian citizenship, and to be eligible for the NT you would have to wait the 2 years suspensions but can play as italian regardless (this is what happened with Juantorena, Kooy, Stankovic, if I'm not wrong Djuric, and Brakocevic on female; of all this people only Juantorena and Kooy have ever played on italian NT). The other situation in which you can get italian sport nationality is with foreigner minors with a perminent residing document, they get sport nationality but are not eligible for NT until they get an italian citizenship (can't think about anyone in male volley, but this is what happend with Sorokaite and now Antropova; Sorokaite always played as italian since the start of her career but was able to join national team only at 24/25)

• Lube-Piacenza match is postponed because of another positive case from Gas Sales team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Verona is a team that plays with great fight against strong teams but had mediocre results especially against the low level clubs.

I really wonder without all the breaks or restrictions if they could've gotten a better standing for this season.

#FreeBritney