Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Terrible news! She is more irreplacable than Goncharova:white:

• Oh such a terrible news, first of all for Ksenia, and after that for sure for whole volleyball community, IMO she is in TOP 5 OH nowadays and such important player for Russian NT, even when she doesn’t win a handful of points, like she does at the club, it would be very difficult for Russian NT to play without her at highest level.

It is almost physically impossible for her to recover to OG, let alone get back in shape.

You mean top 5 oh at world? Or at russia?

• I like Fedorovtseva and I think she has lots of potential but I think it might be too much to ask for a 16 year old player to do great things at her debut in senior NT specially at the Olympics where the pressure would be immense.

Remember what happened to Mari Steinbrecher after that tragic Athens Olympics? They broke her. Luckily she bounced back & got her revenge in Beijing.

• Remember what happened to Mari Steinbrecher after that tragic Athens Olympics? They broke her. Luckily she bounced back & got her revenge in Beijing.

A live legend!

• Remember what happened to Mari Steinbrecher after that tragic Athens Olympics? They broke her. Luckily she bounced back & got her revenge in Beijing.

she wasn't 16 though, nowadays it is normal a top Opp is already leading her team at the age of 21 years old (boskoviç, Egonu, Haak etc ) being 16 years at the OG is only comparable some of the exceptional Cuban players

• It's true ;(:white: https://www.oblgazeta.ru/sport/volleyball/117423/ (use Google translator)

However it says she'll be out until the end of the season, recovery as usual with this injury will take 6-9 months. If everything goes perfectly she might be ready for OG, but then it will be questionable in what kind of shape...

This is a big blow for Uralochka and also for NT X/

Isn't this the same injury that Nagaoka has? She is becoming my favorite Rus player and I don't want her career taking the same turns as Nagaoka's (another of my fav)

• Girl has such poor luck. During Rio she was backup for Scherban and now when she's fully developed herself into Rus's best current OH and an irreplaceable NT member she got injured.

It saddens me deeply whenever I see/hear about players getting hurt. The other day with Washington (thanks goodness it was a light injury) and today with Parubets. ;( Wishing her all the best. How old is she? Will she be too old for Paris?

• That's so sad ;(

According to some Russian websites, she can walk by herself (which is good) and she'll be operated as soon as possible. If everything goes OK, she'll return at least in May.

https://www.e1.ru/news/spool/news_id-69585898.html

• All the best to her and wish everything goes well for her recovery after the surgery. Too many good players couldn’t get back to their original form after this injury, I just hope Parubets wouldn’t be another one...

• That's so sad ;(

According to some Russian websites, she can walk by herself (which is good) and she'll be operated as soon as possible. If everything goes OK, she'll return at least in May.

https://www.e1.ru/news/spool/news_id-69585898.html

Return? In may?

That should be a miracle

Like I said before that takes at keast 1 year for recovery and even that you gonna strugle to recover your level

That happen to begic,bailey,eve

The only exception I know that made fasr was thaisa and she was back 10 months after,but she is so physically strong but had a poor level

So For Olympics for sure she won't be

• If you mean on Lisvel Eve, she didn't have the same injury as others, she had open tibial fracture, that was the most horrible injury that i ever seen in volleyball. Bojana Milenkovic had the same injury and she start with ball training after 6-7 months, but played first match after 10 months, and back in the pre injury shape, only now.

• Thaisa had an awfull season after injury.. but she has such a strong mind... she recovery herself for the next one.

• I think injuries are very case by case so it is hard to estimate someone s recovery based on previous injuries

• I think injuries are very case by case so it is hard to estimate someone s recovery based on previous injuries

That is for sure true, maybe among volleyball players even more, because it can't be the same recovery process from ACL for the player who is 190+ and for someone who is around 180, we have the different ages also,.........,these examples can be just hint at how long it could take.

• I'm not sure Thaísa suffered an ACL injury like Parubets though? Also, wasn't it Eve that suffered that horrible exposed fracture injury?

Overall, ACL injuries take 6 months to recover, but current evidence shows that athletes should prioritize a 9-month recovery period (including return to sport) at least in order to avoid further knee injuries. But this is the OG we're talking about, things could be rushed and it can't be said for sure she won't be there.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• I'm not sure Thaísa suffered an ACL injury like Parubets though? Also, wasn't it Eve that suffered that horrible exposed fracture injury?

Overall, ACL injuries take 6 months to recover, but current evidence shows that athletes should prioritize a 9-month recovery period (including return to sport) at least in order to avoid further knee injuries. But this is the OG we're talking about, things could be rushed and it can't be said for sure she won't be there.

can they do some underground russian experiment on her like we’ve seen in movies just so she can be there in her best shape 😂

but seriously though, I feel really sorry for her. I like her as a player and as a person. She seems humble and approachable.

Both Thaisa and Eve have the tibial fracture, no ACL.

Getting second injury due to non-recovery could be even worse because then she will risk her whole volleyball career. She is still young enough to play in Paris. I wouldn't have rushed the recovery if I was in her shoes