Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• where have she been? She was supposed to be the next Goncharova back in 2014.

She got pregnant.

• Odd move from Sazonova. She needs to be playing if she wants to be part of the NT.

Very unfortunate for Lipetsk. They had a good season and Sazonova had a lot to do with that. I guess Gorbunova will play OH. Good thing Korzhova was doing well lately. With nine wins so far they should be able to make the playoffs since they have to play Enisey, Sparta and Tulitsa in the last six games.

• Lipetsk might be a favorite on paper but I actually find Sparta as the most dangerous opponent because they defeated Lipetsk in their first play (3-0). They also defeated Loko in their first play. I don't think Sparta is an easy opponent for Lipetsk. Kaskova is a more stable player of Sparta. And Gatina is a key player.

As for Enisey, they have won their last 3 matches and the key player of the team was Filishtinskaya. She made a good comeback. Enisey is a totally different team with Filishtinskaya now. Lipetsk has a better chance of winning if Malykh can make a good comeback too. So far Lipetsk also has a problem at Opp position.

As for Tulitsa, they were going to beat Lipetsk 3-1 in their first play but Lipetsk managed to win the game 3-2 with help of substitutions (Demidova, Bogovskaya).

• Live stream for Lokomotiv Kaliningrad vs Kazan!

BTW Lippman, Dijkema & Evdokimova are back:)

https://www.facebook.com/7TopV…videos/?ref=page_internal

• Loko with the complete team :dance6:

• Bad start for Loko. I hope next set we'll see something better.

• Galkina is a bad libero, but this second libero isn't an improvement at all:aww:

• Galkina is a bad libero, but this second libero isn't an improvement at all:aww:

I think Galkina could show a little bit more than that :lol:.

Well, part of this team came back from covid, sadly. I hope that doesn't affect them in the Final 6.

• Meanwhile Lokomotiv Kaliningrad and Dynamo Moscow play against each other. The score is 1-1:

http://cdn.livetv388.me/webpla…&lid=1545327&ci=1208&si=5

• Lippman :super:

Yes she is playing her best match so far for Kaliningrad^^ Hopefully she can ensure a win for them!

• Yes she is playing her best match so far for Kaliningrad^^ Hopefully she can ensure a win for them!

Yesss!! Dijkema is also playing well, setting everyone! Voronkova is on fire too.

Moscow is much better without Shcherban and Romanova.

BTW, it was a pity what happened in the second set. Iurinskaia :hit:

• Yesss!! Dijkema is also playing well, setting everyone! Voronkova is on fire too.

Agreed, but I have to say she played pretty decent all season. Especially her connection with the middles is good whenever the reception allows her to use them. She was just unlucky she couldn't participate in CL and there wasn't a good opposite from the beginning...

• Zaytseva playing great today! Both on the slide attack as in the block:box: