Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• is Natalia Pereirra helping her? How is Natalia perfroming so far

Yes, she is helping. Especially because the other OH is Shcherban.

• Moscow, Leningradka, Kazan and Krasnodar to F4 of the Russian Cup.

That tournament is the real test of many players like Lazarenko, Khaletskaya, Fedorovtseva, Kadochkina, among others.

BTW, yesterday there was a big surprise in the Russian league :whistle: Malygina is now a MB and wants a spot in Tokyo :lol:

• I expect the same from Matveeva. When it comes to blocking skills, she usually contributes more than her teammates. Hope she will also switch her position to MB (she is tall and slow for a setter).

• Moscow, Leningradka, Kazan and Krasnodar to F4 of the Russian Cup.

That tournament is the real test of many players like Lazarenko, Khaletskaya, Fedorovtseva, Kadochkina, among others.

BTW, yesterday there was a big surprise in the Russian league :whistle: Malygina is now a MB and wants a spot in Tokyo :lol:

I think we're gonna see again Moscow and Kazan in the finals if no surprises. I want to see Kazan-Moscow battle now with Fedorovtseva in the picture :box:

• Kazan is quite lucky team who has great prospects like Federetsova and Kadochkina. I want to see them together on the court. Hope they won't sign with Bricio next year. Instead of Bricio, they can sign with cheaper foreigners who can receive and make defence at the back side.

• Kaliningrad is just a mess. I hope they improve a lot with Lippman's arrival and Voronkova's resuscitation :lol:

Btw, is so nice to see a young player like Pisarevskaya doing a lot of points against that club.

• Kazan and Moscow are having a competion for quickest win or at least it looks like that... Moscow had four quick matches in a row (2x Zarechie, Minchanka,

Enisey), Kazan was even faster with 62 minutes against Chelyabinsk and 60 minutes agains Lipetsk.

Kaliningrad is playing in Lipetsk. They missed several players because of COVID-19 (Dijkema, Galkina and Zaytseva last match). Vorobyeva seems to be a good OPP until Lippman joins the team.

• really?

I saw a news where they say that ilchenko was diagnostic with acl and she'll be out of tokio 21

It says that it was in a training

It seems fake but any info?

It's true ;(:white: https://www.oblgazeta.ru/sport/volleyball/117423/ (use Google translator)

However it says she'll be out until the end of the season, recovery as usual with this injury will take 6-9 months. If everything goes perfectly she might be ready for OG, but then it will be questionable in what kind of shape...

This is a big blow for Uralochka and also for NT X/

• So Dinamo Kazan OH can get a chance to perform at Olympics :white:

• It's true ;(:white: https://www.oblgazeta.ru/sport/volleyball/117423/ (use Google translator)

However it says she'll be out until the end of the season, recovery as usual with this injury will take 6-9 months. If everything goes perfectly she might be ready for OG, but then it will be questionable in what kind of shape...

This is a big blow for Uralochka and also for NT X/

She'll be out for OG for sure,she can go but she won't contribute

I had some experience with this kind of injuries and it takes at least a year,the operation,then it's several month to do recovery exercises,then after that months you're allowed to practice with ball

Then you can train with the team

This kind of thing take at least 1 year at minimun,for example last i knew canadian autumn bailey had that in may 2019 and she didn't return to play till now

• Terrible, terrible news. :( She's a very important player for Russia. I don't think there's anyone who can properly replace her. Maybe Kurilo but I don't think she'll be as good as Parubets. Russia have never won a medal at the olympics post-Karpol era and I've always thought that this olympic cycle sees Russia with its lowest chance ever to win one and the odds went further down with her injury.

• So Dinamo Kazan OH can get a chance to perform at Olympics :white:

I like Fedorovtseva and I think she has lots of potential but I think it might be too much to ask for a 16 year old player to do great things at her debut in senior NT specially at the Olympics where the pressure would be immense.

• Terrible, terrible news. :( She's a very important player for Russia. I don't think there's anyone who can properly replace her. Maybe Kurilo but I don't think she won't be as good as Parubets. Russia have never won a medal at the olympics post-Karpol era and I've always thought that this olympic cycle sees Russia with its lowest chance ever to win one and the odds went further down with her injury.

I like kurilo but she's way too nervous

If ilchenko was irregular but stable mostly,she's the opposites

I doubt she can do that job

Poor russian libero,whoever she will,her duty gonna be so hard

• I like kurilo but she's way too nervous

If ilchenko was irregular but stable mostly,she's the opposites

I doubt she can do that job

Poor russian libero,whoever she will,her duty gonna be so hard

I agree. She does well in club but has yet to prove herself in NT. But right now, she's the best they got after Parubets as Defensive OH.

• Oh such a terrible news, first of all for Ksenia, and after that for sure for whole volleyball community, IMO she is in TOP 5 OH nowadays and such important player for Russian NT, even when she doesn’t win a handful of points, like she does at the club, it would be very difficult for Russian NT to play without her at highest level.

It is almost physically impossible for her to recover to OG, let alone get back in shape.