Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Hanna Klimets is from Belorus, but since Minsk is playing in the league, she doesn't count as foreigner for Moscow too, I guess?

I read some time ago that the europeans country from east like belarus and others (just a few) the players don't count as foreigners

And that was also did in previous years

• Great start from Lipetsk who won in Ekaterinburg after being two sets down. They showed great defense and fight. Not a good performance from Uralochka. Starting setter Kondrashova was replaced after just 7 points (at 3:4, also early in the third and forth set). Second setter did not do better...

Voronkova was not playing but with the team (minor injury?). Kotikova had to play libero (I have no information why Podkapaeva was absent).

Second round is today. Moscow and Minsk will play their games in December (CL matche for Moscow, quarantine for Minsk).

Lipetsk is playing in Saratov. Will they be able to achieve another surprise?

Uralochka - Kazan is the top match of the round with Kazan the clear favourite. But the only Kazan loss (0:3) last season was in Ekaterinburg (ignoring the loss in Sakhalin because it was not the first team).

• Third round today (Tulitsa - Uralochka tomorrow, Minsk still in quarantine)

Krasnodar hasn't lost a set (weak opponents so far...) and should stay in first place after the match in Chelyabinsk.

Loko plays in Kazan. The top two teams of the last two seasons are not in top form so far. Kazan is missing some players (Podkopaeva, Rakhmatullina and Fedorovtseva were not in Ekaterinburg) and they had to play with Kotikova as libero (decent performance). Loko lost at home (1-3) against Sparta last Wednesday. Galkina with some troubles in reception, Voronkova (odd to see her with long hair) with only 27 % in attack and an overall mediocre performance of most players (Evdokimova on the other hand with a great performance in service, block and attack) lead to the defeat. I wonder wether Biryukova or Kadochkina will start for Kazan. Kadochkina came in early in Ekaterinburg after Biryukova had a fall (seemed to be fine later on) and showed a great performance in attack (55 %).

• Stream for today SuperCup between Kazan and Lokomotiv. ??

• This young OH from Dinamo Kazan is playing just amazing. New Russian talent !!!

Even last season She had nice performance but today She is the best player in the court in attack !

• Lokomotiv Kaliningrad desperately needs a foreign opposite, if they want to finish in top 3...

• Lokomotiv Kaliningrad desperately needs a foreign opposite, if they want to finish in top 3...

There were some rumors about Lippmann... if it happens, she will fit like a glove for sure

• Fourth round is tomorrow minus teams in quarantine (Minsk and Loko so far...).

There were several starting players missing last week: Romanova, Voronkova (apparently injured) and four Krasnodar players (Sperskaite, Sukhoverkhova, Zubareva and Lazareva). Krasnodar had only three substitutes (MB, OPP and a libero turned OH). 20 y.o. Zvereva made her debut since Sperkaite and her replacement (Sukhoverkhova) were absent (at least as far as I know). She did really well (best receiver of the team and solid in reception. Then again the opponent (Dinamo Metar) was pretty terrible. Andrea Rangel made her debut and probably wondered why she chose Chelyabinsk...

Looking at the stats of Lipetsk I noticed the huge load of work for Sazonova. She gets to receive most services (almost 75 % last week) and also gets the most balls in attack (more than 40 % of all attacks in last match).

Top match is Kazan - Moscow. Both teams unbeaten so far.

• Fourth round is tomorrow minus teams in quarantine (Minsk and Loko so far...).

There were several starting players missing last week: Romanova, Voronkova (apparently injured) and four Krasnodar players (Sperskaite, Sukhoverkhova, Zubareva and Lazareva). Krasnodar had only three substitutes (MB, OPP and a libero turned OH). 20 y.o. Zvereva made her debut since Sperkaite and her replacement (Sukhoverkhova) were absent (at least as far as I know). She did really well (best receiver of the team and solid in reception. Then again the opponent (Dinamo Metar) was pretty terrible. Andrea Rangel made her debut and probably wondered why she chose Chelyabinsk...

Looking at the stats of Lipetsk I noticed the huge load of work for Sazonova. She gets to receive most services (almost 75 % last week) and also gets the most balls in attack (more than 40 % of all attacks in last match).

Top match is Kazan - Moscow. Both teams unbeaten so far.

who will be the favorite in Kazan VS Moscow? is Startseva in Kazan?

• who will be the favorite in Kazan VS Moscow? is Startseva in Kazan?

Kazan is favorite,she has an awesome team and also a good bench

Moscow is only goncharova and natalia and maybe one MB

So if one of them don't play good,bye

• When is match starting ?? CET ?

• Kazan setter is TERRIBLE:white: