Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• i remember another Russian power bomb, the one with tattoos on her arm. where is she? is she playing in Russia too? she has a very big swing.

i think one of the problems for russia is a creative setter like i can see in this league so far. Startseva hasnt played so i cant judge her. But thank God Russia got rid of that awful setter few years ago.

Do you think of Voronkova?

• Fedorovtseva’s first game w/ Kazan back after winning MVP in the EuroU17 was pretty impressive. She came for Biyukova and her attacks & serves were pretty impressive. Although struggled with reception at times but she is definitely getting better. I would definitely start her over Biryukova and Kadochkina at this point.

• Fedorovtseva’s first game w/ Kazan back after winning MVP in the EuroU17 was pretty impressive. She came for Biyukova and her attacks & serves were pretty impressive. Although struggled with reception at times but she is definitely getting better. I would definitely start her over Biryukova and Kadochkina at this point.

Don't want to hype Arina too much, but she is really the next big thing on the female volleyball scene. I would compare her 'arrival' to the likes of Boskovic and Egonu when they were still at the early stages on their NT careers when they started to be noticed by volleyball fans. Only time will tell if she continues to be a great player like them but the stars are aligned :heart:

• Don't want to hype Arina too much, but she is really the next big thing on the female volleyball scene. I would compare her 'arrival' to the likes of Boskovic and Egonu when they were still at the early stages on their NT careers when they started to be noticed by volleyball fans. Only time will tell if she continues to be a great player like them but the stars are aligned :heart:

the thing with Boskovic and Egonu, heck even with Pietrini when they were coming out to the scene is that their club/national team have their 100% support and backing even when they are making errors or struggling at some games. Their confidence on these players were 100% and that is something we havent seen with Fedorovtseva or with Kadochkina from their home club. Biryukova is still starting over these two but we’ll see on the incoming games.

• Ana Cristina is a really great prospect from Brazil

• Don't want to hype Arina too much, but she is really the next big thing on the female volleyball scene. I would compare her 'arrival' to the likes of Boskovic and Egonu when they were still at the early stages on their NT careers when they started to be noticed by volleyball fans. Only time will tell if she continues to be a great player like them but the stars are aligned :heart:

what team does this girl play for? I wanna keep an eye on her.

• I very much agree with the fact that her being better domestically than internationally. Her task is not THAT easy in the Russian NT. Sometimes she receives more than libero. Other than that, who is her trainer in Uralochka? Karpol, he is a legend. Let's face it, how many trainers have been fired in the Russian Nt recently? Marichev, Kuzyutkin, Pankov...

Otoh, Arina can also be a great addition to the Russian Nt but if Russian Nt wants to succeed, they should change their tactics. They should practice like this at times, let's forget hitters (Arina, Goncha, Parubets etc) and rely more on MB attacks, even at the crucial moment. MBs should contribute as much as possible. Sometimes, one player cannot carry the whole team on her shoulder esp. against top ranked teams. In short, Russian senior team must follow in the footsteps of the junior team that won the EC.

i agree with you. Volleyball is a dynamic sports. People get better at reading their opponents the more matches they play. If Russia tend to ignore thwir MBs, it will become harder for the wing spikers to kill the balls. Russia have great MBs in term of size and power. They should utilize it more.

• thanks! Will be watching for her from now on.

She's already caught the attention of volleyball fans around the world, having a few highlight videos herself on Youtube. What I like about her is her sense of maturity. She's a smart hitter, but also level headed especially at such a young age. Would love to see her stay on the left side. She has all the makings to develop into a comprehensive outside hitter, something Russia hasn't had in awhile.

• (Most of) round seven this weekend...

Loko is back and will play Krasnodar. They only have one win so far (out of three games), Krasnodar had their first defeat (out of six games) against Kazan

last week.

The other interesting match is Uralochka - Proton . Uralochka has only two wins so far and was dominated by Moscow last week. I think they are still missing some injured players like setter Sorokina. Proton lost 2:3 to Kazan but won the other four games.

• She's already caught the attention of volleyball fans around the world, having a few highlight videos herself on Youtube. What I like about her is her sense of maturity. She's a smart hitter, but also level headed especially at such a young age. Would love to see her stay on the left side. She has all the makings to develop into a comprehensive outside hitter, something Russia hasn't had in awhile.

which match she recently played in the russian league?

• Did Evdokimova ever had a chance to play for Russian NT? I really like her! IMO she is an all round middle blocker, decent block and good attacker both in front of the setter as at the slide.

• I do agree that Evdokimova is an interesting all-round MB, but I am not sure whether I would invite her, and today the MB it was Zaytseva the MB who's shone actually. Being the best scorer in her team is quite a good way to prove herself after being bench for sa while. Fetisova and Zaryashko are locked in the first 2 choices, and I reckon the third choice will be based on this season performance. Efimova had an upper hand, but benched in the start of the season... The former Evdokimova's partner in Uralochka, Enina, is doing pretty good so far too

• I do agree that Evdokimova is an interesting all-round MB, but I am not sure whether I would invite her, and today the MB it was Zaytseva the MB who's shone actually. Being the best scorer in her team is quite a good way to prove herself after being bench for sa while. Fetisova and Zaryashko are locked in the first 2 choices, and I reckon the third choice will be based on this season performance. Efimova had an upper hand, but benched in the start of the season... The former Evdokimova's partner in Uralochka, Enina, is doing pretty good so far too

I agree that Zaytseva played a good match yesterday! Big reason for that is that Dijkema's sets on the slide attack are precise so far in Kaliningrad, so both Zaytseva and Evdokimova score a lot when they attack behind the setter.

On the other hand Dijkema should work on her sets to position 4, because her connection with Voronkova and Kurilo isn't good yet...

Grechanaia already did a better job than the other outside hitters who tried to play as opposite. IMO she should be their main opposite untill Lippmann (?) is able to join Kaliningrad.

• Why was the commentator keep calling Natalia as Natasha Pereirra? 😂😂😂

Quick question: where is Natalia Malykh? I thought she was supposed to be the next Goncharova? Have Russia find Goncha’a successor?

I found on Instagram Natalia Malykh posting pictures of her with her baby, it seems she has temporary or completely retired.