Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Kazan finally started with Kadochkina and Fedorovtseva and won 3 sets.

I think this is a good thing to move Kadochkina to opposite especially with Fabrice not being her self for the past couple of games. They did fine. Reception and digging was ok with Fedorovtseva but definitely needs a lot of improvement. Setting was horrible as usual.

Bricio is really impressive and carried the team.

• Kazan finally started with Kadochkina and Fedorovtseva and won 3 sets.

I think this is a good thing to move Kadochkina to opposite especially with Fabrice not being her self for the past couple of games. They did fine. Reception and digging was ok with Fedorovtseva but definitely needs a lot of improvement. Setting was horrible as usual.

Bricio is really impressive and carried the team.

Will this work against a good-serving team?

• Did Evdokimova ever had a chance to play for Russian NT? I really like her! IMO she is an all round middle blocker, decent block and good attacker both in front of the setter as at the slide.

Yes, she played three years ago. She even participated in EC 2017. But, since then, she doesn't receive a call from the principal team.

• Zaytseva and Evdokimova on fire again!:super:

I don't think that any Russian team played this much with their middle blockers before:lol:

• Why was the commentator keep calling Natalia as Natasha Pereirra? 😂😂😂

Quick question: where is Natalia Malykh? I thought she was supposed to be the next Goncharova? Have Russia find Goncha’a successor?

Natalia = Natasha in Russia I'm thinking this is a diminutive but I'm not Russian so take that with a grain of salt :lol:

Goncha's heir apparent is Lazareva. Even Arina can be Russia's future big name Opp (if Kadochkina does not live up to the expectation).

• Natalia = Natasha in Russia I'm thinking this is a diminutive but I'm not Russian so take that with a grain of salt :lol:

Goncha's heir apparent is Lazareva. Even Arina can be Russia's future big name Opp (if Kadochkina does not live up to the expectation).

oh i dunno 😂 i was like why are they messing up natalia’s name all the time. It is literally the same as natalia in goncharova’s name 😂

where is Malykh tho? Is she playing in the russian league? Come to think of it, has any russian other than Gamova, Sokolova, and Kosheleva played outside Russia?

• Goncharova's first name is Nataliya.. Probably it's phonetically different than Natalia

• oh i dunno 😂 i was like why are they messing up natalia’s name all the time. It is literally the same as natalia in goncharova’s name 😂

where is Malykh tho? Is she playing in the russian league? Come to think of it, has any russian other than Gamova, Sokolova, and Kosheleva played outside Russia?

yes. A russian setter married with Caprara. Artamanova. Orlova, Poldskanaya, Malkova and a young MB played for Volero... a lot of Russian :lol:

• Moscow is on a roll they just beat Proton in straight sets and currently at the top of the rankings.

Some observations:

- Goncharova's game improved considerably compared to the earlier matches of the season. Her best days are behind her, but she can still be an effective Opp

- Fetisova and Romanova now have a (somewhat) good connection. Their connection was disastrous at the start of the season so this is a step in the right direction.

- Moscow's libero (forgot her name) is REALLY impressive.

- Natalia seems quiet on the court most times and she barely interacts with her teammates. Language barrier perhaps? Overall she is showing a good performance so far

• Dinamo vs Krasnodar now live on Youtube

Sorry but how do you embed a YT video? I've been doing it all wrong :lol:

• Looks like this is gonna go Krasnodar's way. They're playing with more passion where as Moscow is sloppy. Busato is watching from the stands.