Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Are are there any links to the kazan match and would you happen to know what the PST start time might be. it's difficult for English speakers to navigate some of the Russian websites.

All the game in this Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuXTZKgyjI86jYHguvp7OAg

• Moscow, Leningradka, Kazan and Krasnodar will play the final four cup tournament. Uralochka and Odintsovo were missing several players (first setter, only juniors as subs etc.). Leningradka surprised Kaliningrad (reception was pretty bad). Leningradka had the oldest team (most players are 29 and older) in the group. Lipetsk had five players 22 or younger and Kaliningrad has most players between 22 and 28.

Minchanka is in their second quarantine. Today and on Saturday are the next league matches. The promoted teams Sparta and Lipetsk play each other. Both teams have two wins so far. Proton - Krasnodar is the most interesting match.

• Goncharova is not playing? Is she injured?

• She started but got blocked a lot, so Klimets came in and did a better job.

Thanks. I only got to watch a few games of Moscow and in those matches, Goncharova hasn't been spectacular. Either she's not yet in shape or age is slowly but steadily catching up on her.

• Thanks. I only got to watch a few games of Moscow and in those matches, Goncharova hasn't been spectacular. Either she's not yet in shape or age is slowly but steadily catching up on her.

I think it's a little bit of both. It's not easy for a 30+ year-old player to be back in top form with the long pause in volleyball notwithstanding. That said, she is probably the most overused top player in the last 5 years, so definitely her age is starting to be a factor now. She still has her hard angles and her wrist power is still there if that's any consolation. Give her some time I think she can still play better than what she is showing now :wavy:

• I think it's a little bit of both. It's not easy for a 30+ year-old player to be back in top form with the long pause in volleyball notwithstanding. That said, she is probably the most overused top player in the last 5 years, so definitely her age is starting to be a factor now. She still has her hard angles and her wrist power is still there if that's any consolation. Give her some time I think she can still play better than what she is showing now :wavy:

And I also think the other teams are catching up to her as well. Her balls get defended a lot these days.

• I think it's a little bit of both. It's not easy for a 30+ year-old player to be back in top form with the long pause in volleyball notwithstanding. That said, she is probably the most overused top player in the last 5 years, so definitely her age is starting to be a factor now. She still has her hard angles and her wrist power is still there if that's any consolation. Give her some time I think she can still play better than what she is showing now :wavy:

I agree with this. Be it in NT or club, she always has to take full responsibility in scoring. I hope she'll be ready for Tokyo next year (if ever the olympics pushes through)

• is Natalia Pereirra helping her? How is Natalia perfroming so far

Yes, she is helping. Especially because the other OH is Shcherban.

• Moscow, Leningradka, Kazan and Krasnodar to F4 of the Russian Cup.

That tournament is the real test of many players like Lazarenko, Khaletskaya, Fedorovtseva, Kadochkina, among others.

BTW, yesterday there was a big surprise in the Russian league :whistle: Malygina is now a MB and wants a spot in Tokyo :lol:

• Moscow, Leningradka, Kazan and Krasnodar to F4 of the Russian Cup.

That tournament is the real test of many players like Lazarenko, Khaletskaya, Fedorovtseva, Kadochkina, among others.

BTW, yesterday there was a big surprise in the Russian league :whistle: Malygina is now a MB and wants a spot in Tokyo :lol:

I think we're gonna see again Moscow and Kazan in the finals if no surprises. I want to see Kazan-Moscow battle now with Fedorovtseva in the picture :box:

• Kazan is quite lucky team who has great prospects like Federetsova and Kadochkina. I want to see them together on the court. Hope they won't sign with Bricio next year. Instead of Bricio, they can sign with cheaper foreigners who can receive and make defence at the back side.