Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Kaliningrad is just a mess. I hope they improve a lot with Lippman's arrival and Voronkova's resuscitation :lol:

Btw, is so nice to see a young player like Pisarevskaya doing a lot of points against that club.

• Kazan and Moscow are having a competion for quickest win or at least it looks like that... Moscow had four quick matches in a row (2x Zarechie, Minchanka,

Enisey), Kazan was even faster with 62 minutes against Chelyabinsk and 60 minutes agains Lipetsk.

Kaliningrad is playing in Lipetsk. They missed several players because of COVID-19 (Dijkema, Galkina and Zaytseva last match). Vorobyeva seems to be a good OPP until Lippman joins the team.

• really?

I saw a news where they say that ilchenko was diagnostic with acl and she'll be out of tokio 21

It says that it was in a training

It seems fake but any info?

• really?

I saw a news where they say that ilchenko was diagnostic with acl and she'll be out of tokio 21

It says that it was in a training

It seems fake but any info?

It's true ;(:white: https://www.oblgazeta.ru/sport/volleyball/117423/ (use Google translator)

However it says she'll be out until the end of the season, recovery as usual with this injury will take 6-9 months. If everything goes perfectly she might be ready for OG, but then it will be questionable in what kind of shape...

This is a big blow for Uralochka and also for NT X/

• So Dinamo Kazan OH can get a chance to perform at Olympics :white:

• It's true ;(:white: https://www.oblgazeta.ru/sport/volleyball/117423/ (use Google translator)

However it says she'll be out until the end of the season, recovery as usual with this injury will take 6-9 months. If everything goes perfectly she might be ready for OG, but then it will be questionable in what kind of shape...

This is a big blow for Uralochka and also for NT X/

She'll be out for OG for sure,she can go but she won't contribute

I had some experience with this kind of injuries and it takes at least a year,the operation,then it's several month to do recovery exercises,then after that months you're allowed to practice with ball

Then you can train with the team

This kind of thing take at least 1 year at minimun,for example last i knew canadian autumn bailey had that in may 2019 and she didn't return to play till now

• Terrible, terrible news. :( She's a very important player for Russia. I don't think there's anyone who can properly replace her. Maybe Kurilo but I don't think she'll be as good as Parubets. Russia have never won a medal at the olympics post-Karpol era and I've always thought that this olympic cycle sees Russia with its lowest chance ever to win one and the odds went further down with her injury.

• So Dinamo Kazan OH can get a chance to perform at Olympics :white:

I like Fedorovtseva and I think she has lots of potential but I think it might be too much to ask for a 16 year old player to do great things at her debut in senior NT specially at the Olympics where the pressure would be immense.

• Terrible, terrible news. :( She's a very important player for Russia. I don't think there's anyone who can properly replace her. Maybe Kurilo but I don't think she won't be as good as Parubets. Russia have never won a medal at the olympics post-Karpol era and I've always thought that this olympic cycle sees Russia with its lowest chance ever to win one and the odds went further down with her injury.

I like kurilo but she's way too nervous

If ilchenko was irregular but stable mostly,she's the opposites

I doubt she can do that job

Poor russian libero,whoever she will,her duty gonna be so hard

• I like kurilo but she's way too nervous

If ilchenko was irregular but stable mostly,she's the opposites

I doubt she can do that job

Poor russian libero,whoever she will,her duty gonna be so hard

I agree. She does well in club but has yet to prove herself in NT. But right now, she's the best they got after Parubets as Defensive OH.

• I agree. She does well in club but has yet to prove herself in NT. But right now, she's the best they got after Parubets as Defensive OH.

What is about frolova?

I love his defense skills in that grand prix

• Oh such a terrible news, first of all for Ksenia, and after that for sure for whole volleyball community, IMO she is in TOP 5 OH nowadays and such important player for Russian NT, even when she doesn’t win a handful of points, like she does at the club, it would be very difficult for Russian NT to play without her at highest level.

It is almost physically impossible for her to recover to OG, let alone get back in shape.

• Terrible news! She is more irreplacable than Goncharova:white:

• Oh such a terrible news, first of all for Ksenia, and after that for sure for whole volleyball community, IMO she is in TOP 5 OH nowadays and such important player for Russian NT, even when she doesn’t win a handful of points, like she does at the club, it would be very difficult for Russian NT to play without her at highest level.

It is almost physically impossible for her to recover to OG, let alone get back in shape.

You mean top 5 oh at world? Or at russia?

• I like Fedorovtseva and I think she has lots of potential but I think it might be too much to ask for a 16 year old player to do great things at her debut in senior NT specially at the Olympics where the pressure would be immense.

Remember what happened to Mari Steinbrecher after that tragic Athens Olympics? They broke her. Luckily she bounced back & got her revenge in Beijing.

• Remember what happened to Mari Steinbrecher after that tragic Athens Olympics? They broke her. Luckily she bounced back & got her revenge in Beijing.

A live legend!

• Remember what happened to Mari Steinbrecher after that tragic Athens Olympics? They broke her. Luckily she bounced back & got her revenge in Beijing.

she wasn't 16 though, nowadays it is normal a top Opp is already leading her team at the age of 21 years old (boskoviç, Egonu, Haak etc ) being 16 years at the OG is only comparable some of the exceptional Cuban players