Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Kadochkina playing better as OH hitting in Position 4.. kinda noticeable difference when she is playing as OPP/Position 2 and not playing great

• I like Pipunyrova, she is like a rough diamond that needs to be trained... maybe after the Olympics. I expected more from Khaletskaya, A. Lazareva, and Zaytseva, but maybe this is their level. BTW, I wanted to see more from Lazarenko, but she only received 5 balls in the whole game :wall::wall:

On the other side, Fabris had a very good game.

• Moscow is playing well, and looks like a different team from last week in Istanbul :what: Romanova has improved her setting and distributing the ball well

• Easy 3-0 win for Moscow. Kazan x Moscow gold medal match should be interesting to match tomorrow :box:

• Gold medal match in 30min Kazan x Moscow

• Wasn't able to start the match.. Why is Startseva not playing?

• Wasn't able to start the match.. Why is Startseva not playing?

Okay it was a double-sub.

• Moscow takes Set . Good to see Fetisova back!

• Malova :white::super: She has been Kazan's best player by far in 1st set!

Which, unfortunately, says something about their hitters :gone: Fabris is doing ok, but with Bricio and Fedorovtseva not really contributing, Fabris "doing ok" won't be enough.

• I thought the woman among the spectators was talking with a cut-out picture. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Moscow takes Set . Good to see Fetisova back!

She got dug by Malova twice. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Konovalova's block is a little late but they got lucky with the Koroleva save/kill.

#FreeBritney