Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• What Moscow needs to do is to bring Robinson to their team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What Moscow needs to do is to bring Robinson to their team.

Moscow still have that one foreigner spot.. K. Rob will solve all of Moscow's problems if you think about it

• Konovalova had a great block but I think she can do better with giving Nataliya a harder time to score.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Come on Moscow take this 4th set so we go to a tie-break :box:

• Congrats Kazan!:cup:

Malova was great today! It felt like I was back in Ahoy watching the final of ECH 2015 between the Netherlands and Russia. Back than she also got everything of the ground:obey:

• Startseva was making the right choices though.

Anyway, I prefer Malova as MVP as well.

#FreeBritney

• Malova rules!!! I was concerned that after her break year she won't reach her previous shape but looks she is better than ever!:heart: High level liberos can have such a big impact on the game.:cheesy:

• It seems no one commented about lippman to kaliningrad

It seems to become official in next days

• To the russian users.. after watching Pankov and Moscow winning the cup, a question crossed my mind:

Where is Pankova?? Is she still playing? How is she doing?

She completely dissapeared.

• To the russian users.. after watching Pankov and Moscow winning the cup, a question crossed my mind:

Where is Pankova?? Is she still playing? How is she doing?

She completely dissapeared.

I think she has retired. She has not played volleyball in around 3 years if I'm not mistaken.. One thing is for sure, she won't be missed around these parts :lol: