Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• To the russian users.. after watching Pankov and Moscow winning the cup, a question crossed my mind:

Where is Pankova?? Is she still playing? How is she doing?

She completely dissapeared.

• To the russian users.. after watching Pankov and Moscow winning the cup, a question crossed my mind:

Where is Pankova?? Is she still playing? How is she doing?

She completely dissapeared.

I think she has retired. She has not played volleyball in around 3 years if I'm not mistaken.. One thing is for sure, she won't be missed around these parts :lol:

• I remember I liked her in 2013 and 2015 with her involving MBs and playing fast something uncommon between Russian setters. Her level dropped drastically though and she got a lot deserved criticism.

Meanwhile her brother is doing well in men’s league right now. It runs in the family, huh? Did their parents setters, too?

• Meanwhile her brother is doing well in men’s league right now. It runs in the family, huh? Did their parents setters, too?

Their mother (Marina Nikulina) was a setter too and an Olympic champion.

• Several Dinamo Moscow players tested positive for corona virus and the team will now undergo quarantine. Such a pity as big matches were scheduled to be played this week against Kazan and Lokomotiv.

• Kotikova is just not ready to be a starter. Her level has really dropped since her injury.

Now she could be called a defensive OH (she was opposite years ago).

• Voronkova is playing awful. After Parubets, Russia's OH are mediocre at best only hope for the future is Fedorovtseva.

• LOL Kotova :lol::flower:

I like her! She isn't a "typical" middle blocker, because she is really athletisch and moves smoothly. Her fast approach on the slide attack is a pleasure to watch^^

• Kotova already with 6 blocks after 3 sets and she's rather short for an MB nowadays. Probably in Russian NT there will always be other (taller...) players ahead of her, but I think she's a really good player!