Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Live stream for Lokomotiv Kaliningrad vs Kazan!

BTW Lippman, Dijkema & Evdokimova are back:)

https://www.facebook.com/7TopV…videos/?ref=page_internal

• Loko with the complete team :dance6:

• Bad start for Loko. I hope next set we'll see something better.

• Galkina is a bad libero, but this second libero isn't an improvement at all:aww:

• Galkina is a bad libero, but this second libero isn't an improvement at all:aww:

I think Galkina could show a little bit more than that :lol:.

Well, part of this team came back from covid, sadly. I hope that doesn't affect them in the Final 6.

• Meanwhile Lokomotiv Kaliningrad and Dynamo Moscow play against each other. The score is 1-1:

http://cdn.livetv388.me/webpla…&lid=1545327&ci=1208&si=5

• Lippman :super:

Yes she is playing her best match so far for Kaliningrad^^ Hopefully she can ensure a win for them!

• Yes she is playing her best match so far for Kaliningrad^^ Hopefully she can ensure a win for them!

Yesss!! Dijkema is also playing well, setting everyone! Voronkova is on fire too.

Moscow is much better without Shcherban and Romanova.

BTW, it was a pity what happened in the second set. Iurinskaia :hit:

• Yesss!! Dijkema is also playing well, setting everyone! Voronkova is on fire too.

Agreed, but I have to say she played pretty decent all season. Especially her connection with the middles is good whenever the reception allows her to use them. She was just unlucky she couldn't participate in CL and there wasn't a good opposite from the beginning...

• Zaytseva playing great today! Both on the slide attack as in the block:box:

• Dijkema seems to be very happy in Russia. I think it helped her a lot that Lippmann is on her team once again

Also she played really well today, people underestimate and undervalue her a lotttt

For Dinamo both Natalia and Nataliya were off today, but for the latter one that's kind of a trend since a couple of years. Hope to see Natalia in Italian league next season!

• Last game of qualification round is on Saturday: Moscow in Kazan. Moscow needs three points to win the qualification. The game does not really matter since both teams are qualified for the final six...

The first playoff matches will also be played on Saturday. The winners will be part of the final six in Moscow.

Enisey - Loko: Loko is doing considerably better with Lippmann and ended up in third place. But Enisey was doing pretty good in recent weeks. They have good setters and MB's and Leyva seems to have solved the problem with the second OH (M. Frolova still solid). They met nine days ago in Kaliningrad (3:2 for Loko) when Enisey came back 2 sets down. Loko is the favourite but Enisey might get their chances.

Proton - Krasnodar: Both teams are not doing so well right now. Krasnodar had a good start last year and ended up third in the Russian Cup but played rather poorly in recent weeks (0:3 against Leningradka nine days ago, 1:3 against Sparta). They met three days ago when Dinamo won 3:0 (26:24, 29:27, 25:17). Krasnodar should make it to the finals but it will probably be closer than in the last game (Krasnodar won the first game 3:2).

Minchanka - Leningradka: This is the best season for Minchanka since they joined the Superleague. They were unlucky had two quarantine breaks this season. The had back to back games in December (Leningradka won first 3:1, lost second 2:3). Leningradka is now without Kryuchkova and Nyakina is not as good as her. Should be close with Leningradka slightly the favourite.

Lipetsk - Uralochka: Lipetsk is the surprise team of the season (or at least for me). The newcomer placed seventh after the qualification. Both matches against each other where in December (Lipetsk won first 3:1, lost second 2:3). Back then Uralochka was still looking for the right formation without Parubets. They are stronger now but still not convincing (lost 0:3 last Saturday against Enisey). Both teams have some problems in attack which would suggest long and close matches.

• Last game of qualification round is on Saturday: Moscow in Kazan. Moscow needs three points to win the qualification. The game does not really matter since both teams are qualified for the final six...

The first playoff matches will also be played on Saturday. The winners will be part of the final six in Moscow.

Has it been confirmed Moscow will host Final 6 for the women's? If I'm not mistaken Moscow will host the Final 6 on the men's side so wondering how will that play out?

Prediction: If this goes to tiebreak, then Moscow wins in 5. Otherwise, 3-0, 3-1 by Kazan

• Has it been confirmed Moscow will host Final 6 for the women's? If I'm not mistaken Moscow will host the Final 6 on the men's side so wondering how will that play out?

Prediction: If this goes to tiebreak, then Moscow wins in 5. Otherwise, 3-0, 3-1 by Kazan

The winner of the qualification round will host the Final 6.