Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Therefore it is like in Italy, where league round winner earns the first CL slot?

AFAIK, it's not. Maybe Bricio, Fabris, or Startseva will play when things turn difficult.

• Fedorovtseva is doing very well as OPP so far, but I don't like the idea. She's an exceptionally good receiver for her age, so IMO it would be a waste of talent turning her into OPP.

The problem is not really with Arina as she can play both positions well enough IMO. Maybe she can turn as a receiving Opp probably like Neslihan? Or she can be like Zhang Chang Ning.

• Kazan already won CL ticket their is no way they would let this squad for such an important match.

I read an interview with Kazan coach yesterday. He says they need to win the match with Uralochka to earn CL ticket.. Not sure if he was just mistaken

• I think the top 3 of the league finals go to the Champions League based on previous years.

• How do you guys think of Natalia’s performance in Moscow overall? Will she stay next season or play in a different country?

Rumours are that Moscow wanted to renew with her but she decided to go to Scandicci.

• She made 22 points yesterday.

• Nice comeback by Uralochka, when they started 3rd set 1:8 I thought the match was over...

Kadochkina's reception is too weak to play as OH but her attack especially from pos.1 is too weak to play as OPP X/

Smirnova 22 pts with 71% attack after 3 sets :super::obey:

• Nice comeback by Uralochka, when they started 3rd set 1:8 I thought the match was over...

Kadochkina's reception is too weak to play as OH but her attack especially from pos.1 is too weak to play as OPP X/

Smirnova 22 pts with 71% attack after 3 sets :super::obey:

Agree! That's why she gotta find a club where she can be a full-time starter because she won't ever learn those things being on the bench...

• So top 3 of playoffs qualify for CL? Winning regular season and the Cup wouldn't get Kazan into CL?

Fedorovtseva is doing very well as OPP so far, but I don't like the idea. She's an exceptionally good receiver for her age, so IMO it would be a waste of talent turning her into OPP.

Yes top 3 go to cl

Last year it was based on regular season for that moscow was out before they give them a spot

• Uralochka's fighting spirit plus Kazan's terrible reception all of sudden turn this into a very interesting match :white: Smirnova is really amazing and this Bachinina girl is doing much better than Kostyuchik, why didn't she get more chances earlier??

• Arina is just amazing :white::white:

• Oh poor Uralochka ;( They can still be proud of themselves for the great fight they put up until the end! Too bad Smirnova missed the attack at 25:25, she played amazing overall.

But I have no words for Fedorovtseva's performance in this 4th set :obey::obey::obey: She can't be 17!!!

• Smirnova according to statistics 31/47 (66%) today. :super:

Fedorovtseva one more time showed, how a big player is she already. Keep repeating that i know, but she is just 17yo. :white::heart:

• Smirnova according to statistics 31/47 (66%) today. :super:

Fedorovtseva one more time showed, how a big player is she already. Keep repeating that i know, but she is just 17yo. :white::heart:

It is interesting to see how a young player is coming up to be a big star. What a journey she will have ahead of her. Maybe with her rise Russia will slowly moved on from Goncharova they way they moved on from Gamova to Goncharova.

Will Parubets-Fedorovtseva be a good OH duo for the NT?

• Smirnova 31 pts

Fedorovtseva 28 pts

Kadochkina 23 pts :white: I thought she was worse than that for what I watched :lol:

Now, the final in some minutes :super:

• congrats to uralochka

Even when they lose parubets and both foreigners were useless

They use their own players and achievwme a semi final