Russia - SUPERLEAGUE PARIMATCH 2020/2021

• Lokomotiv Kaliningrad the champions!!!:cup:

• Sad to say that Lokomotiv deserved it. Moscow died after the 3rd set. They had 23x21 :wavy:

• Lippman can't see a brazilian on the other side of court that she want to destroy

• Romanova destroyed Moscow in tie break. What the heck she was thinking setting so many balls to Scherban?

• Lippman with % lower than Natália and Goncharova and she still played great towards the end:white: her stats must have been awful in the first sets

• MVP: Voronkova

Best OH: Natalia

Best Server: Fedorovtseva

Best Blocker: Zaytseva

Best Setter: Romanova

Best Libero: Galkina

• Oh boy :wall: Galkina did better towards the end of the match, but IMO it's clear that Dijkema or Startseva must be best setter and Malova best libero even though today wasn't her best match.

• What's really funny: German opposite Louisa Lippmann wins with the team from the formerly called Königsberg (German name), now Kaliningrad, the Russian Championship - without any doubt an important trophy for her, considering that this is a much stronger league than Germanys.

• We will see how Fedorovtseva and Enina’s games translate in international games especially when Romanova is setting them and Voronkova is receiving some of the balls. The spot for MB is going to be interesting especially with so many ladies playing well. Fetisova is definitely down in the chart right now but we will see if she can step up in VNL. Who do think will make the VNL squad?

• Russia final six is something that i dont understand because there is audience ... i dont understad the hurry to finish.

• Russia final six is something that i dont understand because there is audience ... i dont understad the hurry to finish.

They wanna have some time in order to rest and prepare for VNL and the Olympics.