South Korea - Women's V-League 2020-2021

• I only see Korean (which I unfortunately can't read); no English in the translation.

Yeah that page is pictures of Korean or something

I guess you click show thread and read the thread. That worked for me

• I think its over for them in Korea, if they still wanna play they should play abroad. It doesn’t look good as another ex teammate from junior high also write a post about her experience, basically they doing power abused using their mother as a shield ( sound like script from school kdrama isn’t it?)

For national team 3 years banned means lifetime banned.

in another news just before the game KGC coach announced setter Yeom Hye Seon have a right hand fracture, what is that timing though.

• well guys and gals, if the twins are done, my time here is done tooo. it was great coming here and reading news/gossip/stats, this is a great volleyball platform, thanks and bye in advance. (crossing fingers for a miracle)

• well guys and gals, if the twins are done, my time here is done too. it was great coming here and reading news/gossip/stats, this is a great volleyball platform, thanks, and bye in advance. (crossing fingers for a miracle)

totally me, only enjoy watching volleyball because of the twins especially Dayeong

• well guys and gals, if the twins are done, my time here is done tooo. it was great coming here and reading news/gossip/stats, this is a great volleyball platform, thanks and bye in advance. (crossing fingers for a miracle)

Firstly, I am hoping you will stay with us no matter the outcome. I have enjoyed reading and sometimes posting some messages here for around 2 years, mainly in the Chinese and Thai league sections and I find that people here are very knowledgeable in our sport and I have gotten a lot of accurate, uptodate information including where and when to get tickets for VB tournaments. Here you will get lots of news, gossips and opinions, and sometimes there are differences in opinions, but there is no animosity towards anyone.

As for the twins, I’m confident we’ll see them in the Olympics. They, along with KYK are my favourite Korean players and I think it will be a big loss to not only Korea, but to fans around the world if they aren’t there. VB fans would like to see the best players from each country, so that every match is competitive and exciting 😃

• I think its over for them in Korea, if they still wanna play they should play abroad. It doesn’t look good as another ex teammate from junior high also write a post about her experience, basically they doing power abused using their mother as a shield ( sound like script from school kdrama isn’t it?)

For national team 3 years banned means lifetime banned.

in another news just before the game KGC coach announced setter Yeom Hye Seon have a right hand fracture, what is that timing though, after the drama last game it is seems fishy.

Do you have a link to ex-teammates post? Preferably in English but no big deal if it isn't.

• look the twins are captivating and yes fun. However, there are much better players out there. Egonu, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Gabi, just to name a few.

teams and leagues are all very different, and the twins made KOVO a fun league. Did I love the facial expressions yes. However, skill and challenging yourself outside your comfort zone is from a players stand point necessary. KYK left Korea to improve and trying to show the way the glory now on the second half of career. The twins are popular, but not as much for the results on the court.

Maybe this will turn out well for the twins in the long run, focused on play and not the off the court, but right now they are stuck. They have admitted the faults, next make changes, work with anti-bullying organizations through donations and their time. It is not hard to be supportive of wanting to help others after you have faltered. It make you a better person in the long run.

I am an introvert, but my “why” in life connecting people to information. Sometimes in this “why”, I have bad news (with work news or volleyball news), but I will also laugh like crazy at things because we also need joy. I am an analyst by trade, so I am at times brutally honest too. When your friends call you out on things, then you know you have made a mistake. In this case, the twins were called out because we want to love them as fun and wholesome. Remember some things cannot change immediately in this life, and I hope that the victim and the twins can forgive and make them to be better people, and to bring joy back to them.

• look the twins are captivating and yes fun. However, there are much better players out there. Egonu, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Gabi, just to name a few.

teams and leagues are all very different, and the twins made KOVO a fun league. Did I love the facial expressions yes. However, skill and challenging yourself outside your comfort zone is from a players stand point necessary. KYK left Korea to improve and trying to show the way the glory now on the second half of career. The twins are popular, but not as much for the results on the court.

Maybe this will turn out well for the twins in the long run, focused on play and not the off the court, but right now they are stuck. They have admitted the faults, next make changes, work with anti-bullying organizations through donations and their time. It is not hard to be supportive of wanting to help others after you have faltered. It make you a better person in the long run.

I am an introvert, but my “why” in life connecting people to information. Sometimes in this “why”, I have bad news (with work news or volleyball news), but I will also laugh like crazy at things because we also need joy. I am an analyst by trade, so I am at times brutally honest too. When your friends call you out on things, then you know you have made a mistake. In this case, the twins were called out because we want to love them as fun and wholesome. Remember some things cannot change immediately in this life, and I hope that the victim and the twins can forgive and make them to be better people, and to bring joy back to them.

yes there are other way better players out there, but this is mainly concerning the korean league, actually Korean Women NT. I'm from America and I feel like it's more acceptable here when you try to make changes for the community to make up for your past, atleast I fell like you can really get a second chance. I love the girls to death, and I don't support bullying in any shape or format, but it does make me question my childhood if I did something I thought was okay then but was really wrong now. and like you said about being called out by friends, I wonder if these victims every reached out to the girls personally they were denied and that's why they took this route instead. I'm not trying to make excuses for the twins but I've been asking myself these days, "What's the victims intentions? Why now?". apology?...

again I'm not trying to make excuses(protect) the twins or for bullying or to deny the victims words.

• I'm not trying to make excuses for the twins but I've been asking myself these days, "What's the victims intentions? Why now?". apology?...

again I'm not trying to make excuses(protect) the twins or for bullying or to deny the victims words.

korea has pretty bad “cancel culture” if you put it that way, and their star status certainly doesn’t help reduce the spotlight on them either. netizens, regardless of whether they follow volleyball or not, have strong opinions against bullying and public opinion tends to stay unchanging regardless of whether one has changed for the better or not.

and to the why now question, i read that the breaking point was when dy posted about how the bully thinks it fun but the one being bullied wants to die. reading this triggered the victim as it was exactly how she had felt at that point in time, and she doubted that whatever dy was facing is comparable to whatever dy had done to her back in school. not too sure about the intention though

i must say, i admire your rational thinking in that the twins must face their own consequences and that you are not trying to make excuses for them!

disclaimer: dy bullying someone does not make anyone bullying her right

• and to the why now question, i read that the breaking point was when dy posted about how the bully thinks it fun but the one being bullied wants to die. reading this triggered the victim as it was exactly how she had felt at that point in time, and she doubted that whatever dy was facing is comparable to whatever dy had done to her back in school.

i agree with this, i've been kpop fan for long time and it has been alot of article similar with this especially when the group/he/she grow bigger and some remark or comment they made can make the victim remember the things that happen in the past. for me it would be best that from the first dy didn't post the issues and talk about it with the staff only. it feels like there's still a culture to be bullies and to get bullied.

I really wanna know what goes on between KYK & the twins. Whose at fault? Does KYK really bullied the girls? Man. This is crazy.

me too, i have some guesses and very curious how it will unfold