South Korea - Women's V-League 2020-2021

• I wonder Hillstate's new coach will have new "style" in training and coaching, due to his experience assisting Lavarini...

Also in strategizing.. Lavarini and most Italian coaches like to carry drawing pad that they draw it in every TO to change pattern, etc...It will be interesting if KSH adopted this on court in the league ... That will be the first...

• I wonder Hillstate's new coach will have new "style" in training and coaching, due to his experience assisting Lavarini...

Also in strategizing.. Lavarini and most Italian coaches like to carry drawing pad that they draw it in every TO to change pattern, etc...It will be interesting if KSH adopted this on court in the league ... That will be the first...

We'll just have to wait and see. I'm curious what the Korean and especially the Hyundai fans think about this appointment.

As a former OH for Korean Men's NT, I do hope he can at least help the OHs become strong in both offence and defence.

Also, in one of the article that I had looked at, it stated that he plans to select an OP at the foreign players' draft. So if this is the case, does this mean that GO Ye-Rim and HWANG Min-Kyoung will be the OHs pairing for Hyundai E&C? And will this also mean that he won't continue with Jeong Ji-Yun transition to a full-fledge OH too?

• Kim Mi-Youn performance tonight could be the key factor in deciding if this series goes to a fourth match or not. Park Mi-Hee will be praying that Mi-Youn will be stable on serve-receives tonight if Heungkuk wants to stop GS Caltex. It was pointed out in one of the articles today, during the postseason so far, if Mi-Youn serve-receives efficiency has been above 30% Heungkuk has won and when it isn't then Heungkuk lose.

• me too, im curious what coach Kang will bring to Hillstate, in fact, high expectations from him since he was alongside Lavarini for 2 years? (tho there wasnt any matches with the exception of olympic qualifications in 2020)

Also, in one of the article that I had looked at, it stated that he plans to select an OP at the foreign players' draft. So if this is the case, does this mean that GO Ye-Rim and HWANG Min-Kyoung will be the OHs pairing for Hyundai E&C? And will this also mean that he won't continue with Jeong Ji-Yun transition to a full-fledge OH too?

There really isnt any OPs in NT except Kim Hee Jin (and she's already in her 30s), im hoping they could groom some potential young ones. Jeong Ji Yun would be pretty good (for OP).

• Kim Mi-Youn performance tonight could be the key factor in deciding if this series goes to a fourth match or not. Park Mi-Hee will be praying that Mi-Youn will be stable on serve-receives tonight if Heungkuk wants to stop GS Caltex. It was pointed out in one of the articles today, during the postseason so far, if Mi-Youn serve-receives efficiency has been above 30% Heungkuk has won and when it isn't then Heungkuk lose.

i hope so, i want to see they force game 5 and then win the match. I think it will be epic comeback. Lol

• is volley rules the serve need to go middle court? Why Heungkuk keep serve to the libero in the middle? If not why Heungkuk not targeting lutz like they targeting miyeon?

• well, I forgot about this and very late to join... already 2-0 for Kixx...

This 3rd set seems more lively with PS leading so far.... I hope they can keep it up and win the rest 3 sets....come on PS!!

• Man, the amount of video checking is more than any matches before...

Too intense for refs and those linesmen...

• is volley rules the serve need to go middle court? Why Heungkuk keep serve to the libero in the middle? If not why Heungkuk not targeting lutz like they targeting miyeon?

No, they can serve anywhere as long as the ball land inside the court. Maybe Heungkuk's plan is to target the GS libero. Usually, the OP player like Lutz doesn't take on the serve receive. OPs player usually stands to the side or behind the receivers so they can't be target by the serving team. However, sometimes you see the servers managing to get the ball between two receivers and hitting the OP player as they're getting into position.

• I think Lee Ju Ah's performance in these final matches can secure her place in NT....

• Nice 7 pts lead...

Seems Ahn HJ is on her erratic moment..... Lucky for PS....

• Everything is not in the right way for Kixx.. Ahn HJ subbed out, Kang SH injured.....

• well, it's kind of anticlimax for PS... everything going wrong and they trail 6 pts....