2020 CEV Junior Volleyball Championship

• do someone know any channel or page to watch today games?

I was watching some games in froation page but semi finals and finals tomorrow are going to be in bosnia so they're not going to stream.

Thanks

• do someone know any channel or page to watch today games?

I was watching some games in froation page but semi finals and finals tomorrow are going to be in bosnia so they're not going to stream.

Thanks

http://www.sipragezabava.com/sport-klub-2-live-uzivo.html

or any other link when you google sport klub 2 live stream

• Is there any working link for the semis? the link above doesn't work:(

• i was watching but the channel fell

Belarus won 1st set,liabodkina is a monster,good jump serve and powerful attack,but 2nd turkey smashed

• Setter Sengun, MB Ucak and libero Guctekin are really really good, both OH are solid but in perespective of future national team member i dont see a huge potential in them, the same thing is with Ipar Kurt, at least based on today's game.

On the other hand Liabiodkina is superb, but she can't do it just by herself, she need help from at least one of the wing spiker.

Thank's to Sport Klub which allowed me to watch volleyball on TV again after 6 months.

• MB Hanife Ozaydinli scored everything I saw so far, looks like a great slider in the making. Underrated.

Sude Hacimustafaoglu and Ipar Kurt might not be Derya Cebecioglu and Ebrar Karakurt, but they are such fighters, I love to see it.

I agree, there is no clear cut world star player in the making, it will depend on how they will develop themselves.

Liabiodkina got some help this set.

Edit: i forgot to add, Lila is def the mvp for Turkey

• Lila Sengun have big potential to become national team member, i really like her,

yes she play fast game, but IMO that is so overated when we talks about setter nowadays, yes it is important but no crucial, but Sengun have all things which a good setter must have, and in addition to that she is so pretty, my new favourite turksih player (after Hande ofc).

And not most important but significant to mention, Sengun is by far the best setter among this girls on EuroVolley, * i didn't see French setter yet.

• just noticed so many of these players will play at VVSL this season both Ilayda and Hanife f.e. Yesilyurt and Karayollari.

Sude Hacimustafaoglu and Ilkin Aydin I would hope as OHs in GS but I'm sure it will be Guldeniz.

Lila sadly will have to camp the whole season as Naz won't be subbed much imo in FB, same for Ipar Kurt.

• just noticed so many of these players will play at VVSL this season both Ilayda and Hanife f.e. Yesilyurt and Karayollari.

Sude Hacimustafaoglu and Ilkin Aydin I would hope as OHs in GS but I'm sure it will be Guldeniz.

Lila sadly will have to camp the whole season as Naz won't be subbed much imo in FB, same for Ipar Kurt.

Is Sengun in Fener???

Wow, i want to see her as starter at least in some game against weaker teams, i will be angry on Terzić, if he willn't do that.

• and after watching the entire first semifinal, extremely paradoxically, I will not be able to watch Serbia in the semifinals because of work, 😭😭😭

I really want to see Serbia against this Turkish team in the final.

• nooo

I will hate a balkan final

Liabodkina didn't deserved that,such a fighter

I couldn't watch last part,belarus was dominating all 4 set