2020 CEV Junior Volleyball Championship

• both team have bad reception but france manage it well

Henyo makes a lot of mistake this sets,france should use more their mb

• Now serbia ahead 2-1

I know this shit could happen

They did an amazing pool campaign and at the key moment just ..

• Serbia on the muscle and dry quality won this set, actualy end of the set because i can watch only that.

A lot of error or half error.

• Even after numerous doubts, Serbia still make a great success, being in the finals, even if there is no Russia and Italy, I would not say that even those national teams with Turkey and Serbia, as well as Belarus and France, succeeded so easily.

Well done girls.

• in serbian team savic is great prospect and One of the middle blockers

• I liked sude a lot, I think she is the MVP of Turkey. Very balanced at both reception and attack, I'm looking forward to seeing her in GS. Other OH, elif ericek has a bad reception for a 'defensive OH'

Both MBs look solid, also the Libero from turkey is definitely a great prospect, I wouldn't be surprised if she will get some chances to play as starter this season

ipar has been disappointing considering such a big fuss some.users here made about her, I expected a more explosive player

Also not seeing something special in Lila so far to be honest, she will be as good as Cansu Özbay at best but nothing like Naz or any other special setter

• yes i like a lot the turkish libero

Setter is good but thats all

• I liked sude a lot, I think she is the MVP of Turkey. Very balanced at both reception and attack, I'm looking forward to seeing her in GS. Other OH, elif ericek has a bad reception for a 'defensive OH'

Both MBs look solid, also the Libero from turkey is definitely a great prospect, I wouldn't be surprised if she will get some chances to play as starter this season

ipar has been disappointing considering such a big fuss some.users here made about her, I expected a more explosive player

Ipar saved that 4th set today which was really important but I didn't know people referred to her as a big potential, I do see potential but she will be benched so idk. Sude Hacimustafaoglu was mvp to me too, just energy can even say a lot on times and you could tell she was emotionally leading the team. I disagree about setter, but also on Cansu (who herself is only 23 anyway) but ok aside from that I agree about the MBs.
    I also agree about the libero.

• Ipar saved that 4th set today which was really important but I didn't know people referred to her as a big potential, I do see potential but she will be benched so idk. Sude Hacimustafaoglu was mvp to me too, just energy can even say a lot on times and you could tell she was emotionally leading the team. I disagree about setter, but also on Cansu (who herself is only 23 anyway) but ok aside from that I agree about the MBs.
    I also agree about the libero.

It seems like Ipar is supposed to be an offensive OH but for some reason, she is playing as Opp, maybe that's the reason she is not showing her full potential. To be honest I don't mind which position she is playing as long as we have healthy Ebrar&Hande duo. To me, a balanced OH like Sude is the missing link in NT, that's why I'm more interested in her development.

It will be a tough game tomorrow against such a good server team like Serbia, I hope our reception line can survive

• Maybe the biggest quality of this Serbian team is that they don't have that adjustments like offensive - defensive OH, i hate so much that description and just in extremly rare case that phrase make sense.

This team have 4 all around OH's who are ready to take responsibility at the reception, and to pull when needed in the attack (ofc better or worse depends on situation) even when the balls doesn't nearly ideal. Kockarević and Uzelac are OH's on which is worth to keep eyes on, Uzelac is just 16yo (2004 generation), also Cvetković until this championship, she was actually considered the first star of this team, and after the first two not so good games, she was pushed out of the starting six, but also is significant to follow her future development. Kurtagić (also 2004; 16yo) are maybe the biggest potential right now among younger generations on MB position (in Serbia first of all) , she is even right now monster in block, truly in attack she must to work a lot but with right work she will be really superb. Gocanin is just ok for me, she is so unstable on reception and she is good in defense but all that isn't so special for me, setter as i said it before from this generation aren't material for NT, at least not for Serbian national team.

* I forgot to mention Savić, but she is very good, that is obvious, she will not be new Tijana Bošković, but she can be really great.

• btw I wanted to say, I thought Savic would take my attention (she did) but mainly I noticed Uzelac hits really...heavy, i like it, didnt know she was just 16! Also the Serbian block was so good.

• btw I wanted to say, I thought Savic would take my attention (she did) but mainly I noticed Uzelac hits really...heavy, i like it, didnt know she was just 16! Also the Serbian block was so good.

Imo both Kockarević and Uzelac are better than Savić in volleyball skills, but Savic have great energy and great serve, and she is very brave and decisevly, she know how to booster when the team needs that, she is the real captain of this team.

Uzelac has an extremely strange attack technique, comes to the ball very slowly and does not make a full swing with his hand, but when he fires, he has a great overview of the game, various directions of attack, .....

• I hope this be the dream team,if not,it will be a crime

OH:Diouf and Liabodkina

Opp:Savic

Libero:Turkish

Setter:Respaut (she give me Mayer vibes) or maybe turkish