2020 CEV Junior Volleyball Championship

• so the award were the same as I told few hours ago

100% 🤘🤘🤘

• so the award were the same as I told few hours ago

100% 🤘🤘🤘

actually, just 50% 4/8, because you didn't mention MVP and MB award and best setter in your opinion is respaut from French.

Just a joke of course, although 100% true, but it is certainly completely irrelevant, Kockarević remains in my dream team, which is also perfectly irrelevant, just to repeat.

• actually, just 50% 4/8, because you didn't mention MVP and MB award and best setter in your opinion is respaut from French.

Just a joke of course, although 100% true, but it is certainly completely irrelevant, Kockarević remains in my dream team, which is also perfectly irrelevant, just to repeat.

I said respaut or french it was between both

And i said 100% about the ones i mentioned,i know i didn't put mb

• i just noticed in my previous dream team it didn't appear the name of turkish setter but i considered her and in my previous comment i wrote good about her

• Liabiodkina was only good during group stage, she played badly during both semi and 3rd match. I don't think she deserved the award. It should have been sude who showed very consistent performance at both reception and offense in every single game

• Liabiodkina was only good during group stage, she played badly during both semi and 3rd match. I don't think she deserved the award. It should have been sude who showed very consistent performance at both reception and offense in every single game

I even wouldn't mind Kockarevic, but Liabiodkina kinda choked to me but since it's more symbolic anyway I try to not take these awards too serious anymore lol. People will never agree about it and they all deserve it anyways.