CEV Champions League 2021

• Boskovic doesn't get the team support she deserves and the coach and management doesn't deliver what they are paid for.

• I get where is serdar is coming from.

Both Boskovic and Egonu are the two best opposite in the world however...

...the two can never be on the same team.

There's a much bigger possibility of Zhu/Bosko or Zhu/Egonu but never the Egonu as Opp and Bosko together.

If Vitra wants to reestablish itself once again as a great team for CL competitions, how are they gonna do it if the pieces aren't working.

A separation is usually better than suffering together forever. Vitra tied itself to Boskovic for atleast two years. Egonu we don't know yet... and we don't even know if she wants even a blank cheque from Vitra or if Conegliano would want a swap.

Anyway before this becomes a transfer thread... I hope you are all just gonna ignore my post and let the good vibes reign supreme. :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• ...and before anyone ask why I think this way... IMO Egonu is like Zhu, you can build a strong team around them with much more ease.

Oh and I'm not saying you can't with Boskovic but I've always have this feeling Vitra is strongest during the beginning and then the bubble is burst mid season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FEMMINILE

Semifinali

Igor Gorgonzola Novara-A.Carraro Imoco Conegliano mer 17/3 ore 21; ritorno mar 23/3 ore 20.30.

VakifBank Istanbul-Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio mer 17/3 ore 18; ritorno mer 24/3 ore 18.

• cev updated their ranking and announced spots for next years cups

Rusia,italy and turkey remain with 3 spots for cl,and 1 for cev cup and other for challenge cup

Imo it is bad,they should wait till the end if european cups and then evaluate teams and countries with their rankings and then give the places

• I understand that the smaller countries should have chances to participate in CL, but in reality, number of good teams in Europe outside of top leagues is decreasing because of financial problems, in order to improve a level of CL, it is a necessity to allow best leagues to submit more teams for participation. Four teams for Turkey and Italy is both good for a level of CL, and a proper representation of a value of respective leagues.

• Again crazy schedule for Conegliano and Novara.

Probably playing two matches at Sat. and Sun. and 2days after again facing each others for CL. :gone:

For Busto it was better to lose earlier because they need to travel for Turkey very soon. :lol::gone:

• At least, they should have give more spots to turkish and italian teams for cevcup.

• Tomorrow start the semis

So exciting

I expect busto giving such a gight and taking at least one set

I want to see 2 players performance today

Mingardi who has been a bomber this season and his battle with haak

And gray,i love her and she's good,score so many points but in some part of the game she disappears...like she can't go further from where she's actually

I hope a good busto performance

• Wait , the match is tomorrow right? Hahaha

• No. Its 2 days from now.

No it's tommorow, 17.03.

Vakifbank vs Busto Arsizio 18:00 (CET)

Conegliano vs Novara 21:00 (CET)

CEV youtube channel will broadcast Vakif vs Busto match and there is the link :

• Vakifbank all about Haak for now. It is okej until it works.

Busto is for now putting really nice fight.

• Only if Gray starts to receive little bit more stable Busto could challenge more Vakifbank !