CEV Champions League 2021

• With (at least) 10 cases in Vakifbank, and only 10 days left, the only possible way is to withdraw. There is no way for the Italian & Turkish governments as well as CEV to let the team with so many ongoing cases to travel to play the match. Even the airline should forbid the team to get on the plane otherwise they just put the aircrew and other passengers (if there’s any) at the biggest risk.

I think they booked whole airplane when they travelled last time in Italy for the match against Busto.
    Because sits had Vakif mark.

• Well, we don't know yet who are those players. But for sure cev will not delay the finals. It will not be balance specially if your starters are not playing. But who knows. After a week or days before flight they will be tested negative and play amazing and still win it.

• So IMOCO could win champions without playing finals? As we say in Italy... hanno più culo che anima

• Well, we don't know yet who are those players. But for sure cev will not delay the finals. It will not be balance specially if your starters are not playing. But who knows. After a week or days before flight they will be tested negative and play amazing and still win it.

And until that the rest 5 players can get it, and until that they will not have any propar training together.

This is huge blowe...

• Oh gosh, what a pity really! As I said it when the the third match against Fener was cancelled, I do hope any of the people infected will develop the illness, as well as I do really hope they have not infected vulnerable people, especially the members of the staff and their relatives. That' the first thing we should care about, volleyball come at a second or even third place.

We all are waiting so much for this match, so it would be a pity if the Super Final doesnt happen or if Vakifbank wouldnt play with their starters, but I highly doubt Italian government will let someone with a positive test comes into their territory, being or not a high profile athlete. At the same time, wouldnt playing with a team with so many cases, couldnt bring the risk to infect Conegliano? In consequence, members of the Italian NT who will play in just some weeks in the VNL? And this comes also for the Turkish side: NT season is just around the corner...Hope both federations and CEV balance the priorities.

• the bad is that if this match isn't played the people gonna take say that imoco isn't the best team at world cause they didn't beat vakifbank

Like they weren't actually the best at world and whoever have doubts,should review the finish italian league

• *the bad is that people got sick... forget about it who's the best, it's irrelevant... if Conegliano play and lose, you won't suddenly change your mind and say that they aren't the best... It's all a matter of opinion, you have yours, people who thinks that Vakif is the best have theirs and it will continue that way... Just be reasonable and decent for a moment

• There are players and staff members who are likely having covid second time and if you are worrying over if people are going to say Imoco isn’t best because they haven’t played against Vakif, I think it indicates you have some moral issues.

And there is no doubt responsible is TVF. I wonder if Guidetti will have the courage to say something about this.

• Blame TVF, they allowed Fenerbache to play the second match knowing there were several cases in the team.:roll:

TRUE !!!

• Vakifbank not playing almost 3 weeks single match before finals is big lose. We all know what happend to Gala after such a long break before CL. They lost match even against Alba Blaj in Final4.

And now Covid, no proper training, they need miracle to win against Conegliano.

Who was even without all of this, huge fave to win CL title.

• Even if someone is negative after 10days you are not ready even after Covid. Especially to play highest level, long rallies etc.

I wish all the best to Vakifbank players, but We already lost a chance to watch real final :/.

*Only if starting players are not yet positive

• you've crossed the line, though you are joking, your joke isnt funny at all. it's freaking covid, not simply a fever.

You know just like almost every fan of vb and guidetti. Every time he do interview they always say mind game, tactic and all. Aren't you confused if this is one of them? Right after the italian championship. Isn't it?

Covid is not a joke of course but you should blame the turkish league for being ineffective and disorganised.

• How is announcing you have positive COVID cases 10 days before the event a mind game?

Ohh dear you not questioning the announcement instead? Last match april 14, fenerbahce announced april 15 they have more positive after that last match. Isn't it vb responsibility to test their players right after that? Then what announced it on april 22 right after italian league for conegliano to relax 😂

That's a theory.