CEV Champions League 2021

• However, Stuttgart won the first set - or Moscow lost it, so they keep annoying their superiour opponents.

The managed to serve on court, after sending every service out from the 20+ points.

They made every possible kind of mistake. So far low level.

• Hahaha! He’s Andy Mol, 1/2 of the current number one beach volleyball team. :cup: His (beach) partner isn’t so bad either. ;)

Umu11 was hoping that it was you in the pic😜

Andy is hotter than his partner

• Umu11 was hoping that it was you in the pic😜

Andy is hotter than his partner

LOL! Recently saw the King of the Court tournament in Utrecht (Netherlands) where the Vikings placed second. Granted all players looked super fit and comely but everyone was especially fawning over the eventual champions, the pair from Switzerland.

• this coach from Dynamo Moscow with his mask and his approaches to the team. Is he good?

• I only watched some parts of the game, but Goncharova looked invisible

A really bad set by Natalia and Moscow was horrible.

• Stream for Conegliano vs Nantes ?

• The block is the only department where Goncharova contributes a bit. For the rest she makes no difference at all:gone:

• let's go stuttgart

Cold mind at the end

Don't be like lokomotiv

• I only watched some parts of the game, but Goncharova looked invisible

A really not brave Moscow.

As i expected, any team can beat any team in this group. I think ECZ can be surprised for Kaliningrad.

Gocharova has been painfull to watch, hope she wakes for tomorrow match. Natalia has been dicreasing her power. This cab be a big problem for tomorrow.

• Moscow couldn't stop Rivers and Mlejnkova :gone:

• love this stuttgart team

If they weren't so amatrur against bakif,they would be leading the pool now

• Does anyone know who the outside hitter is for Nantes called Gommans?

She has a Dutch surname, but she doesn't look Dutch and I've never heared of her before:lol:

• I'm satisfied with Stuttgarts performance so far: two tie-break, one lost, one won, and forgive them being not constant - half the team suffered from Corona too not too many weeks ago, impacting their stamina and rhythm for sure. This is no normal CL competition.

• maybe with ecza health sttutgart didn't go to tie but I'm sure it wouldn't be easy,at least one set they would takr

But they were and are capable to defeat moscow,i think finamo haven!t had corona cases and this team was messy even in russian league