CEV Champions League 2021

• Ferhat and few other staff members of Chemik were tested positive for Covid and won't fly to Novara.

It's the third time the team go through covid quarantinne.

• Ferhat and few other staff members of Chemik were tested positive for Covid and won't fly to Novara.

It's the third time the team go through covid quarantinne.

Wtf why they don't do serogical testing ? Maybe they already had it.

• Wtf why they don't do serogical testing ? Maybe they already had it.

In Poland the whole team needs to go under quarantine even if only one team member is tested positive.

Almost the whole team went through covid last month, so the players should be healthy now and were allowed to go to Novara.

So, the players and team scout will fly to Novara.

• In Poland the whole team needs to go under quarantine even if only one team member is tested positive.

Almost the whole team went through covid last month, so the players should be healthy now and were allowed to go to Novara.

So, the players and team scout will fly to Novara.

Oh great. I got COVID and I didn't even know. My mom and I have done serogical testing and we have anti bodies even though my mom was negative with first regular testing before 1month ago.

• And after hitting in the form of yt streams, here is another one, there is the new one, if there are still interested people now the price on EuroVolley TV (23.11.-30.11.) is 3.49 € / month or 14.99 € / 6 months.

• And after hitting in the form of yt streams, here is another one, there is the new one, if there are still interested people now the price on EuroVolley TV (23.11.-30.11.) is 3.49 € / month or 14.99 € / 6 months.

It's not hard to find streams from Champions League. No need to pay for this.

Anyone know something about Olomouc team? They were quarantined for almost 2 months. They played 1st match 3 days ago and before 8th of october. I can't see any chances, they should be struggling with physical form.

ŁKS has chance to reach 2nd place on group, but today I think that Vakifbank will smash them.

• It's not hard to find streams from Champions League. No need to pay for this.

Anyone know something about Olomouc team? They were quarantined for almost 2 months. They played 1st match 3 days ago and before 8th of october. I can't see any chances, they should be struggling with physical form.

ŁKS has chance to reach 2nd place on group, but today I think that Vakifbank will smash them.

Yes, but pirated streams are often volatile, very often interrupted or of very poor quality, ...., i didn't want to watch CL matches like that. Certainly the official YouTube streams will not be like that.

• Is there a way to just pay for certain matches? They should set it up that way instead of a subscription. You should be able to pay just match by match :(

• Yes, but pirated streams are often volatile, very often interrupted or of very poor quality, ...., i didn't want to watch CL matches like that. Certainly the official YouTube streams will not be like that.

Check livetv.sx. They have often a good quality od matches

• Is there a way to just pay for certain matches? They should set it up that way instead of a subscription. You should be able to pay just match by match :(

there isn't possible

And in fact if there was available,you should try,cause you will spend more money on watching the games you want instead to a monthly suscribtion

Like in italian league

Unless that you only want to see 1 or 2 matches in all month

eurovolleyball.com used to offer what you're looking for but the site was taken down last year. i stumbled upon some matches uploaded via dailymotion but it's a rare thing. now the owners would make it a private video so it's not really searchable.

• We saw kazan terrific in domestic league and with amazing bench player

But i wouldn't put novara as an easy rival

If the opp start to play they're dangerous

Their oh are great and mb so uos and downs but micha sometimes makes them play good especially washington

• Novara is again underestimated.

Last WCCH they have beaten Vakifbank at WCCH but before that everyone though that they are gone be the last one.

To bad I can't watch full match because of my work but I will look it up.

Cheering for Novara and Fabris :heart:

• i can't believe how lks lost that set

I am not watching but they were ahead all time