CEV Champions League 2021

• Brako is having a bad day :what:

• Micha is giving her good looks with basically no block. Tough because USA has so many good middles with Foluke and Ogbogu being locks. Still have Adams, Dixon, Wash

Honestly if it was up to me I'd take Ogbogu and Washington and maybe Dixon with them (blocker) but her performance is currently also a question mark.

Foluke is a legend, we all know that but I haven't seen her play for a while now and these girls are working very hard. Obviously Karch will bring her regardless.

• Chemik is playing some Asian style and I'm really surprised by their performance !

They can be dark horse

I still see Novara as winner. They are really strong team, and how season goes they are gone be better and better.

• I feel like one of these times they have to call one of Cate’s “tips” a throw. In the slow motion it looks like she is holding it for a second then pushing it down.

• Hancock is playing so good. This last 3 performance in CL are here best one in Novara.

She is right now the best US setter without any doubt. Poulter is right behind her.

• I think Hancock isn't the best fit for US NT though even though I'd agree she is the best as well. (I think they are all close)

What sets her apart is how dynamic her game is imo and the USA has such a locked system that I can't see her thrive there.

• Chemik is missing Salas today really much :(

Unfortunately she is injured, not only she had good reception, she was also really powerful in attack.

I really loved Salas in Turkey as well, I forgot she was in Chemik. She will definitely bring a lot to the table for them.

Grajber and Lukasik are those kinds of players where you can only put max 1 on court together :lol:

• Brako is having a bad day :what:

This is actually her limit ATM, as Sisko already nicely explain, she can't anymore carrying team alone, they overusing her and she is the only option for off system balls, on this level, if you want to beat or at least be on the same level with Novara, that isn't possible.

• Seeing how Washington is playing, literally whole season I don't why would Ogbogu place be locked and her not. :what:

• I really loved Salas in Turkey as well, I forgot she was in Chemik. She will definitely bring a lot to the table for them.

Grajber and Lukasik are those kinds of players where you can only put max 1 on court together :lol:

And if other players weren't injured - you would put none of them :D

Medrzyk and Salas were to be Chemik's starting OH's.

• ;( Any other link? None of the ones posted will work for me anymore

• And Novara is leading 2:0. Lets go girl, finish this :box: