CEV Champions League 2021

• Seeing how Washington is playing, literally whole season I don't why would Ogbogu place be locked and her not. :what:

I agree they should both be in major consideration. I think Ogbogu is a lock because Foluke can pretty much offer the same thing if not more than Washington and the experience will help. The question mark is do they still bring Washington or Dixon (for blocking)

• It is working on Facebook again.

• she got injured in October and it will take 6 months to recover so probably in April/May :(

wow that's too unfortunate :( with her I think they'd be so dangerous actually, but even if she were to make the final stages (in case Chemik got that far that is) a 6 month break is a long time to not affect someone's performance : /

• I agree they should both be in major consideration. I think Ogbogu is a lock because Foluke can pretty much offer the same thing if not more than Washington and the experience will help. The question mark is do they still bring Washington or Dixon (for blocking)

Yea it's still early season and we will see what these girls do in the later stages which I think will affect their chances. Other than that I think they will also all battle the final spot out at the VNL most probably because USA really has a bunch of great MBs on a similar level atm. It will be sad for whoever misses out.

• I think Chemik has written off this season in champions league due to the several injuries, but now, when they can see that even without Salas and Mędrzyk they can still play really solid volleyball maybe they will hire another outside hitter who can help them achieve a good result :rose:

• I think Chemik has written off this season in champions league due to the several injuries, but now, when they can see that even without Salas and Mędrzyk they can still play really solid volleyball maybe they will hire another outside hitter who can help them achieve a good result :rose:

Maybe Plak.

• I'm surprised I thought Novara is much stronger team but they play nothing special except serves. Novara roster is very good so I expected much more. Brakocevic is weak today and there is huge difference.

• Watching all this MB attacks is so beautiful for me. From both side:heart:

• Oh nooo Haleigh;(

I hope it is nothing serious... I didn't looked like. at first.

• Hoping Washington is okay and that it’s minor ;(

• Does Novara only have 3 middles?!:white:

• elisa zanette if you see is like a copy of brako

Lol except from level,they had the same body shape and the same way attack

I would like to see her a little

Hope washington is ok