CEV Champions League 2021

• Malinov may just be Italy's biggest weakness next year...

agreed. Lucky for everyone else because a setter as your biggest weakness is....:whistle:

• Malinov may just be Italy's biggest weakness next year...

Egonu was just fine with messy Carlini. She will be just okej with Malinov :lol:

• And if they lost this set, than you can ask yourself how did they lost this one.:white:

• What's the point with Carlini? I don't see THY on court.

Another attempt to talk down and whatever player plays in the Turkish league even if he has to be completely delusional (Carlini's specialty is literally Opp setting) about it :whistle:What's new tho :lol:

• Egonu was just fine with messy Carlini. She will be just okej with Malinov :lol:

It's typical that you miss the point. Egonu may (or may not) be fine with any setter, but what about other players? Do you seriously expect for her to drag Italy to the gold? It ain't gonna fly.

• Stevanovic is amazing server (always was).

• Omg Scandicci :rolll:

They really need to work a lot on their game, this is a great team on paper but it's not showing at all, they are insanely messy.

• Another attempt to talk down and whatever player plays in the Turkish league even if he has to be completely delusional (Carlini's specialty is literally Opp setting) about it :whistle:What's new tho :lol:

Show me one post of QPL writting positively about Seria A?

• Jeez! Scandicci is a mess! Are they even training? I do not like Barbolini as a coach. Malinov is worse and worse with every year. I find her the worst setter of Serie A tbh. It is a completely different player than in 2018. Maybe it is her evil twin or something?

• Man I like Poulter as a setter!

• Show me one post of QPL writting positively about Seria A?

You are not making a point, I said before I don't agree with his Serie A posts.

Just stay on-topic where you can. Randomly bashing Carlini makes no sense.

• Stevanovic was the best player on Busto side to bad for the last point.

Both of this two teams are gone be top 2 probably. Start was shake from both side, but at the end both teams played way better.

Can't wait for tomorrow !

• Don't address each other at all, crovolley and QPL. I'll delete any post in this thread where you complain or make fun of each other from now.

• Pietrini gives me opposite of Ebrar vibes (it's funny because they were from the same gen) as much as Ebrar's 'energy' can be her burden at times, the lack of it seems the burden at times for Pietrini. She is making errors left and right so nonchalantly.

Would love to see them play together :rolll:

Yes she has that 'i can't be bothered' attitude🤣