CEV Champions League 2021

• Stream for Rzeszow vs Busto

Some predictions were that Busto is gone be last in the pool, lets see if this gone happend. Their biggest weakness was reception I hope they can fix it!

Go Busto :box:

• Gray attacking over the block but can't recive perf. ball :what:

Herrera keeps playing very good !! I hope She will be starter from now on.

Busto is already showing quality over Poland team, FOR NOW.

I didn't know that Mingardi is only 23 years old. I was thinking She has 27-28:what:

• i want to see developres playing but is impossible

So boring

• Kiera can still just hit the ball hard. I was expecting more from her 😞

Kiera plays horrible this week. I also expected more from her. It's not even 20% of what she can play.

• Blagojevic is such a useful player! Despite her hight she is a smart attacker and she is very stable in defense and reception. Hope she makes it to Tokyo:rose:

Van Ryk is dissapointing me:( She only knows how to hit hard, she should learn from Blagojevic how to use the block in her advantage!

For Busto it's good to see Poulter is playing better! Her sets to position 4 or on the pipe are so fast, it's like a middle attack :super: Herrera is doing a fine job, much more contribution than Olivoto:whistle:

• In my eyes Busto looks way more stabile team than Scandicci(Minus Gray unstable reception) I think they can go more further in this competition, but Scandicci with their game is still winning many other teams.

• For Busto it's good to see Poulter is playing better! Her sets to position 4 or on the pipe are so fast, it's like a middle attack :super: Herrera is doing a fine job, much more contribution than Olivoto:whistle:

Perfect setter for Conegliano style of the game:lol:

• Oh Poulter is doing amazing job, because of her Busto looks so good they are playing as team.

How much is important to have such a setter in your team!

• If Herrera keeps playing as starter, my God that girl has heal strong spike. Just work with her She can be amazing. One more strong Cuban talent:white:

• I want Poulter to set Ecz so bad. Maybe if I say it enough it will happen next season.

• Herrera that scream and She was so sorry after that. :lol::lol:

• that was rude, she hit her straight into the face and instead of apologising she decided to shout at her :aww:

She apologized in second when She realized what She has done:wacko: