CEV Champions League 2021

• Kestirengoz is such a useless player, at least she is usually like that. That it wasn't net faults by Calcit blocker, she would have like 3 points.

• Now Busa is starting next to Brankica but Calcit is still keep it up.

• This match show to us that Fener have weak bench, but also this match was finally Brankica the Monster show, with 29 points and 24/39(62%) in attack + 5 blocks. I hope that Busa - Naz - Eda will keep their standard amazing performance tommorow + Brankica from this tournament and that will be at least enough for good fight, but still Conegliano is favourite for sure, also space for suprise is there. Good luck to both teams and above all, want to se good volleyball.

• OMG:white: I feel so blonde right now🙈 I didn't expect such a savage post from Bogdan anyways😂

It's the quiet ones you really need to watch out for...:P

Anyway, as good a match from Vitra girls as could be expected under the circumstances. Egonu...:white::super:

• Not a good match for FB but 2 positives as well Brankica is starting to play like herself again as well as Diclenur Babat seems to me like she is finding herself slowly again after the injury as well. Nice to see :)

Take that and go to tomorrows match I guess, Conegliano is heavy favorite for me as well. They are just unstoppable but I will order food tomorrow and want at least 4 sets tomorrow and a good match!

• i didnt watch the game today, but looked Calcit team yesterday and i think that anyone can assume nothing great with a good performance of a high class player against this team.

• serdar read this when you say I'm melodramatic. Tijana was pale in the beginning of the game. It scared me a lot.

I don't want to stretch the discussion further. I think you are overreacting to this whole situation (every single time there is a corona-related issue, you think we should cancel all volleyball competitions both local and international) I've watched the whole game, obviously Boskoviç was not at her best shape but she didn't look like a walking ghost and I don't agree with the accusations that Eczacıbaşı would have forced their most important player to play with pain. Boskoviç looked fine today and hopefully her shape will get even better tomorrow against Dinamo.

• I was only able to watch the tiebreak so I can't draw conclusions on that match I think. I still think she is a great player but something needs to change because she has been flatlining/declining these past few years imho

Unfortunately she is far from her shape in 2018 WCh. Surprisingly her offense get worse while her reception is improving. Maybe she has the same syndrome that Hande is having :aww:

• Welcome back Dicle Nur :love:

She is still not there yet, I am hoping to see her monster performances at blocking soon!

• I don't want to stretch the discussion further. I think you are overreacting to this whole situation (every single time there is a corona-related issue, you think we should cancel all volleyball competitions both local and international) I've watched the whole game, obviously Boskoviç was not at her best shape but she didn't look like a walking ghost and I don't agree with the accusations that Eczacıbaşı would have forced their most important player to play with pain. Boskoviç looked fine today and hopefully her shape will get even better tomorrow against Dinamo.

Fine, let's pretend nothing happened to the Eczacibasi girls or after the bubble in Scandicci. :*