CEV Champions League 2021

• Betting odds for Imoco-Fenerbahce are ridiculous.

Yea lol I saw a 1.03-05 for Conegliano to win.

It's like Vakif playing a low level Turkish team :rolll:

I think it's the lowest odd, I have seen in any Italo-Turkish match line-up in the past few years.

• Let's go Fener! Brankica with perfect reception and Vargas with 70% attack efficiency, I believe... kinda! :P

• Folie is gone be missed, her impact in the game is huge on the net. But for the club as Conegliano this shouldn't be the problem especially when Fahr is replacemnt.

Edit: Folie is finally spiking on warming :obey::obey::obey:

• Weeks and weeks of annoyment about the russian teams and how dangerous they were for Eczacibasi for nothing: this is the worst level I ever seen from them in Champions League.

Clearly letting Boskovic play was not the most terrible thing in the world. By the way, not you, but some people were throwing shades to Eczacıbasi, claiming they are all about boskovic and noone else is contributing. This match shows that it is not true at all

• Poll result for İmoco vs Fenerbahçe

• Folie even at warm up is showing really great shape. What a strong spikes, oh God I miss her:heart:

Sorry guys

• Ogbogu with 12 blocks in 3 sets, and before 4 days i said that she isn't amazing blocker, she explained to me some things, at least in this match LOL.

I was with you too🙈 I knew how good she is as attacker but i had my doubts about her blocking skills but she proved me wrong today, badly:white:

• Finally a kind of game I wanted from Eczcibasi! If they could play every game like this...

Her season so far (especially in domestic league) has been below expectations, but my god, did Chiaka exploded in this match!:white::super:

• I literally don't know who is starter in Conegliano. Sylla, Hill or Adams, Folie or Fahr :what:

• Like Logan Tom. :heart:

She could have a better club career, but she wanted to travel around the world.

And for sure she did!! Has she ever played in the same league even 2 seasons?:white:

• vfsdnjbfsdhjbsfhdjb screaming at the comments.

''We (FB) will be disgraced in front of the whole world, I'm scared''

This person thought it would be a good idea to spam this 40 times sfdfsdhjksd

• vfsdnjbfsdhjbsfhdjb screaming at the comments.

''We (FB) will be disgraced in front of the whole world, I'm scared''

This person thought it would be a good idea to spam this 40 times sfdfsdhjksd

It is not me :lol::lol::lol:

• Oh okey Sylla over Adams kind surprise :what::what:

• Egonu :super::super::super:

Wolosz perfetoo for now

• Conegliano started so strong, no simple mistake. Reception, block, Wolosz is playing superb.