CEV Champions League 2021

• Egonu is thirsty, this girl is ON HER OWN LEVEL !

• Conegliano is just great to watch, because they are not just a bunch of world class players who were put on the court with no chemistry, like 2016 Eczacibasi for example, they are a well trained team with a style of play that I really enjoy. Such a shame there’s, at the moment, no team in the world at their level. For me, their only weak spot is Sylla, who I really don’t think belongs to this level.
    I hope Vakif can improve day by day to put up a fight against them.

• Conegliano is just great to watch, because they are not just a bunch of world class players who were put on the court with no chemistry, like 2016 Eczacibasi for example, they are a well trained team with a style of play that I really enjoy. Such a shame there’s, at the moment, no team in the world at their level. For me, their only weak spot is Sylla, who I really don’t think belongs to this level.
    I hope Vakif can improve day by day to put up a fight against them.

Thank you Santarelli.

He is making this team for 4years.

• And for sure she did!! Has she ever played in the same league even 2 seasons?:white:

She played she seasons in a row for Maccabi Haifa.

She also played 2 seasons in a row in Italy, moving from Jesi to Chieri. Four season totally, counting her cameo in Orvassano and her last entire season in Italy with Agil.

She played 2 times in Turkey as well, first with Fener and then Halkbank (3/4 months).

• Sylla is playing fairly well so far, both in attack and defense! Such a shame she isn't a stable player, otherwise she could be one of the most valuable outside hitters in the world!

Fenerbahçe is just one big mess! I feel sorry for Naz, she can't show her potential in this team:(

• How many time did Conegliano used triple block :white:

Conegliano in full power even with Egonu "slowing" down :gone:

• Embarassing first set for FB :D no one played good, they have to be more confident at least.

Conegliano is quite amazing ngl :white: Egonu made some misses but girl how high does she jump these days wow, she looks like she could jump over the net loll

• LIKE I SAID BEFORE

VARGAS IS A PLAYER THAT IMPRESS WHO DON'T KNOW VOLLEYBALL DEEP

She's a brut force hitter,she hits strong,if she have luck and block doesn't work,she shines

If not,well we're seeing that

• First thing Fener need to do is serve much, much better. They are a good serving team and should be able to disrupt Conegliano’s reception much more than this.