CEV Champions League 2021

• if some team is going to push out Fenerbahce, I wouldn’t want it to be Galatasaray but Nilufer or Yesilyurt. I don’t know how realistic it is since the standing is not known yet. Galatasaray is not better, in fact way worse when it comes to team building and investment.

I root for Gala just because of Koshe, Rykhliuk & Gizem<3

• i agree that he is a good at developing players but only in Serbian NT. Since he arrived to FB noone improved or played better than their usual shape, except Busa. I always respect what he has achieved with NT but at club level his teams always underperformed. I always support the idea to keep trainers for long term instead of firing them first unsuccessful season. However, Terzic really doesn't look like a good match to FB. To be honest i can't name anyone else that can replace him though 🤔

This is fair enough, with this i can say that kind of agree, in his defense perhaps I might say that he did not even have too much time, and that he had many accidents with injuries, but never mind, i didn't want to say that he is the best coach in the world, but i strongly disagree with the attempts to create an image as numerous better coaches wait in line in front of Fenerbahce, with whom they would beat a team like Conegliano today.

• I wouldn't attack any player or coach after today lose. They lost against Conegliano, not against Brescia.

They just can stand in the line with the rest of the group of teams, players and coaches.

• I feel so sorry for Vargas, she did not improve under Terzic. She was a much bigger prospect than Egonu before when she played for Agel Prostejov. Had she been under a different coach she would have been a better player.

I was think the same. She was soo good back than. AGEL was in a difficult pool but Vargas managed to make her name.

• Altinli so proud. This is the team who is already in history of volleyball. Even if they fall apart next season I still can think about this days when they literally slayed everyone who comes in their way.

Next season is already different when you know that Hill is leaving, but the main goal is probably to keep Egonu. I think they are gone do anything to keep her and Wolosz doesn't sound that She wants to leave. But We have so many things to do this season. Some records to break would be really nice or finally CL cup. Only one missed.

OMG! THEY ARE NOT EVEN NEAR OF VAKIFBANK ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN THE RECENT YEARS!

They are a great team, but just calm down!

On international stage they just won a WWCC

• By the way, was great tittle but please!

• i agree that he is a good at developing players but only in Serbian NT. Since he arrived to FB noone improved or played better than their usual shape, except Busa. I always respect what he has achieved with NT but at club level his teams always underperformed. I always support the idea to keep trainers for long term instead of firing them first unsuccessful season. However, Terzic really doesn't look like a good match to FB. To be honest i can't name anyone else that can replace him though 🤔

Besides Terzic, everyone in the team was disappointing with an already-defeated attitude in the field. Obviously conegliano is the stronger one but they shouldn't underestimate their strength. Some of FB players are really good as individual players so in theory they have the strength to challenge Conegliano. With such an attitude, they won't reach finals in Turkish league.

Maybe Fenerbahce can go after Mazzanti, Bernardinho or Jose Roberto.

• Fenerbahce lost that easily because they do not have an Opp.

• Maybe Fenerbahce can go after Mazzanti, Bernardinho or Jose Roberto.

I doubt any of these would leave their countries in the middle of pandemics

• I doubt any of these would leave their countries in the middle of pandemics

I think that no one is avaiable for this season.

• Just curious because I’m still amazed with Ogbogu performance. What is the record for number of blocks in a 3 set match? Anyone know where I can find the record lists for CL?

• Just curious because I’m still amazed with Ogbogu performance. What is the record for number of blocks in a 3 set match? Anyone know where I can find the record lists for CL?

Well I remember carol make record at world club wch in record of sets

• Everyone are amazed with Ogbogu's 12 blocks. That's rare but that was mascow who we know aren't playing well.

But still 12 blocks is an achievement! Would be more amazing if she'll do the same or better against stronger team.

it’s almost impossible to have 12 blocks even against a really bad team. This is impressive, I don’t care who the opponent is. Yes Dinamo didn’t play well but they’re all y’all and experienced players, getting blocked this many times means they felt they had no room to hit because Ogbogu’s hands were in their faces.:lol:

• Everyone are amazed with Ogbogu's 12 blocks. That's rare but that was mascow who we know aren't playing well.

But still 12 blocks is an achievement! Would be more amazing if she'll do the same or better against stronger team.

Blocking is of course easier against a russian team who is playing a very high volleyball. However 12 blocks in 3 sets deserves applause independent from the opponent.

Let's see if she can show similar performance against fast playing setters

• All players from Fenerbahce are negative :heart:

They didn't have any cases for now or I'm wrong?

• I love this angle of view, certainly for the games I have already watched, it is not for nothing the angle of scouts, statisticians and coaches, all the splendor of volleyball, setting, direction of attack, the block postulate, player movements, ......, in one place. :rose:

At this channel you have numerous matches from this angle, so if someone else loves it :drink:.