CEV Champions League 2021

• It looks like Egonu and Vargas has change their roles. Vargas become dominant and Egonu errors machine :what::what:

• De Gennaro has perfection of reception :obey:

• Nantes playing good. Especially the setter, chad and oh number five

• i didn't like what i saw today on imoco

Tomorrow i hope they do better cause rival will be merciless

• And 44th victory for Imoco in the row, lets make it tomorrow 45 :cup:

Even if they won 1 set against Fener they are first in their pool...

Today I didn't like at all level what they show but does they have the same desire as for tomorrow match ? No.

• Egonu 8 errors in attack after only 3sets :what:

De Gennaro recived 16 servers with 76% perf. reception. :white:

• And 44th victory for Imoco in the row, lets make it tomorrow 45 :cup:

Even if they won 1 set against Fener they are first in their pool...

Today I didn't like at all level what they show but does they have the same desire as for tomorrow match ? No.

If I am not wrong they are first anyway. Fenerbahce lost 1 set against Kamnik

• Yes you are right I forgot about that match and result 3:1.

I do believe Conegliano players has little pressure because of “winning streak” even Santarelli said “We want to continue our winning streak” before second phase of CL. So even if they are first, hands are gone be little bit shaky.

Tomorrow Sylla is gone be missing, She doesn’t have perf. reception but She doesn’t have problem with pressure from service line.

• Tomorrow is exciting match. I hope it'll be tight 5 set game. Do you think the recent news about eguno xfr to fener will affect her performance? Because today i think she was over thinking. Vargas is doing well so far. Hill vs. Krob is a good match up as well they have almost the same performance against nantes. Hill 13 pts. 12 att, 1 blck with 73%pos.

Now who will match against mihajlovic adams or sylla? Either can play good but i think adams will play.

3-2 imoco. 😜👌

• i think that Fenerbahce will beat Imoco tomorrow.

• i think that Fenerbahce will beat Imoco tomorrow.

No way. Even if Italian teams repeats today's performance, they are still heavy favourites. That's how packed (and well-oiled) they are.

• Tomorrow is exciting match. I hope it'll be tight 5 set game. Do you think the recent news about eguno xfr to fener will affect her performance? Because today i think she was over thinking. Vargas is doing well so far. Hill vs. Krob is a good match up as well they have almost the same performance against nantes. Hill 13 pts. 12 att, 1 blck with 73%pos.

Now who will match against mihajlovic adams or sylla? Either can play good but i think adams will play.

3-2 imoco. 😜👌

sylla won't play

Imo imoco only needs a decent performance of adams to win

Fb instead need that miha and vargas be in beast mode

• Terzic already said that He doesn’t know who is gone be starter tomorrow because of tie schedule that He needs to rest player, but I still think that “original” starting six are gone play. And He gave the credits to Conegliano calling them maybe the best team in the World.
    It is not easy to beat Conegliano even with two starting players missing.

They literally had 0 chance in the last match.

Even with 3:0 lose Fener is going in further competition.

• the only way I see fb putting imoco in troubles is pressing adams a lot so she start making mistakes specially in receive so they can't play with middles

Besides that,don't see another way

• The biggest weakness of FB is the 2nd MB, whenever Eda is not at the front row, no matter Bahat or Bahar is on court, the attack from the middle can nearly be ignored. It makes their opponent easy to read the game. What worse is Vargas’ attacks often hit straight to the blocks...