CEV Champions League 2021

• If they were better team they would won it no matter of what. They were still leading, they had whole another set but they couldn’t.

They are huge pro players it is not like this is something that happend to them for the first time.

yes they shouldn’t have let the refs terrible calls affect them so much, but it is something that can really get in the heads of players, we’ve seen the same thing happen before with even the best teams. But people have a right to be mad about the ref though, if the roles had been reversed and conegliano had been the team the ref stole a point from causing them to melt down you would be complaining too.

• Is in it scary that Paola Egonu had 66% in attack with 28points but still it looks like that She can perform even better :sos::white:

And God how much She improved under Santarelli especially with her defence. That girl was like Vargas even worst and look at her now.

• Paola didn't apologize after she hit ball to Miha's face. okay she didn't apologize but it is a disgrace that she shared this from her Instagram story as if it was a very nice act.

• Paola didn't apologize after she hit ball to Miha's face. okay she didn't apologize but it is a disgrace that she shared this from her Instagram story as if it was a very nice act.

Actually they had repeated in slow motion that spike few times, so maybe Egonu was apologize while that was on our screen, we don't know . Also she was repost all stories on which she was tagged, so TBH i don't believe that in this was any bad intentions.

• Actually they had repeated in slow motion that spike few times, so maybe Egonu was apologize while that was on our screen, we don't know . Also she was repost all stories on which she was tagged, so TBH i don't believe that in this was any bad intentions.

maybe but ı doubt that

around 45:15

• In volleyball be ready to hit your face. Specially if your opponent is like eguno, zhu or Boskovic.

of course it happens but it is not a classy move to share it in social media to rub it in people's face:hit:

• I remember Sheilla hitting Sokolova on the face and the whole team celebrated it.

Too much drama between Russia and Brazil at those times.

• Too much drama between Russia and Brazil at those times.

I think we only like Kosheleva, because she's a really good friend of Thaisa and well.. she's Kosheleva... The Golden Girls always were bullies when playing, I love them but it is what it is :down:

Really messed up this Egonu situation... But it was on the heat of the moment, so I will not judge that harshly, just yet

No

Always after one match paola put all stories where she's tagged

Always is like a hundred,i doubt she watch all of them

• I really wish that there could be a back up to Naz... Her set are quite unstable dispite the shaky reception...

And if mihajovic are not attacking well, imo at least busa should show up to do some more reception instead of having a non-receiving player not contributing to spikes

Sometime shit happens in the referee's decision but the game must move on! Fener got their cards but the conditions of the players are not at their best. I believe they have the potential!!!

Can someone tell me why Folie is not playing?? I wish her game so much...

• Naz played just okej.

She didn’t played bad but when you compare her with Wolosz who gave way easier life to her team mates you see differents.

Fener players were 90% of time late in their blocks or Conegliano players had 1 single block in front of them. She doesn’t have tricks like Maja but her way of playing is simple different and perfect, perfect in fast system.
    I like the fast system that is way She is the best for me.

• I just realized that 4 other groups are gonna be play since tuesday

What a bad move from cev,it's a lot to watch

• IKR? That's some next-level viewer's fatigue. I'm probably sticking to watching Vakif and Ecza's matches.

Yeah but being a fan of italian league i'm used to it,there you also have to share screen to see

They could have organize it better like in last year

• today we will have 8 matches and I hate the fact that they are all basically at the same time :cursing:

16.00 -> Allianz MTV Stuttgart - Eczacibasi Vitra Istanbul

17.00 -> Savino Del Bene Scandicci - Unet E-work Busto Arsizio

17.30 -> Igor Gorgonzola Novara - Dinamo Ak Bars Kazan

18.00 -> ŁKS Commercecon Łódź - Vakifbank Istanbul

19.00 -> Lokomotiv Kaliningrad Region - Dinamo Moscow

20.00-> Developres SkyRes Rzeszów - SSC Palmberg Schwerin

20.30 -> VC Maritza Plovdiv - ASPTT Mulhouse VB

20.30 -> Grupa Azoty Chemik Police -> VK UP Olomouc

• Chemik is in the best situation to go in further competition !

Busto needs to beat all 3matches with 3points and I still don’t know if it going to be enough. They are performing much better now than in first phase of CL competition.

• It isn't nice from Cev, this schedule of 4 group at same time, lot of potentially interesting matches, at least in way of result, so with all other outside of volleyball obligations, will be very busy for three days.