CEV Champions League 2021

• Another big game by Van Ryk. 36 points for her :rose:

I love her,she wastes her career being bench at Italy,she would be in greater shape maybe

I hope she shines at VNL

• Well, she is not playing like that anymore :rolll:. She suffered the same of Romanova. They both played good in Uralochka, but bad in Moscow.

I think it tells a lot about Karpol. He makes any boring setter looks like magician and then once Kazan or Moscow steals those so called good setters, they show their true worth, and I am sure Karpol is smiling somewhere:lol:

• Link for novara-chemik?

• Lets go Busto !!!!

• I think it tells a lot about Karpol. He makes any boring setter looks like magician and then once Kazan or Moscow steals those so called good setters, they show their true worth, and I am sure Karpol is smiling somewhere:lol:

I agree that the Karpol effect is real but I don’t think it’s the whole story here. Carlini was equally hopeless in Moscow, Maja is the only setter that played there recently and did a good job. Honestly I think Moscow is a pretty poorly coached team generally and time and again I see setters seem to lose confidence in their hitters and then in themselves when playing there.

• I love this new busto team

On the other hand I know you don't like chirichella but she's back on track

With this level she has her starter place safe in NT

• Busto is showing that after all they are a good, balanced and well built team. They had many difficulties but now that they Re all healthy and fit they are playing good volleyball.

• Novara would be on even higer level only if they have better OPP than Smarzek.

Ebrar We are waiting for you !!!!

• Chirichella is in great shape! She's good at reading the setter, so she is able to make a lot of blocks. With her in this shape, she makes a great middle blocker duo with Washington, because she is one of the most efficient attacking middle blockers!