CEV Champions League 2021

• And someone really think that Conegliano won just because of that one referee call :aww:

Lets go Novara, finish this :box:

But even with this 2sets they have made nice path for next match!

• I would prefer this FB team with a strong MB and a OH as Meliha instead of Busa.

• C.Bosetti is the smartest player that I have seen.

She is really top top OH. One of the best right now. Can’t wait to watch her in NT next to De Gennaro and Egonu :rose:

• I would prefer this FB team with a strong MB and a OH as Meliha instead of Busa.

A possibility:

Meliha-Vargas

Lila-Lazareva

Eda-Popovic

Gizem Orge

Here I did it the way Terzic even wants but can he get something like this even together i doubt... Already rumours Vargas will leave

• Lazareva is versatile. She can also play as OH.

• Probably be:

Meliha-Russian teenager (can’t spell her name:P)

Naz-Lazareva

Eda-Popovic

Gizem Orge

Hopefully a more balanced team with less errors than the current one.

• Lazareva is versatile. She can also play as OH.

Yea, I didn't know much about her and was judgemental about this transfer but looking at some Korean league matches and comparing her with some other Opps and Ohs there (Like Diouf) and Koreans are pretty good at defense, she actually has potential imo. But losing Vargas along with it would be bad imo.

• Naz out?

• Busa is doing good. They should keep her.

Vargas, Meliha, Busa and Lazareva.

• FB priority should be keep Vargas if they not hire a Egonu, Boskovic and so on... plus a monster MB. Popovic isnt bad. But if thay are no great on wings .. They should have hired a top MB

• Novara energy. Can’t wait to watch Ebrar with them :cheesy::cheesy: