CEV Champions League 2021

• Where is that crazy good MB from Chemik ??

Wasilewska? she tore her achilles 2 weeks ago

• I know there is currently a lack of options but gosh is Mirkovic still distributing and setting mediocre as ever :gone:

Edit: mediocre is an overstatement tho XD

• I know there is currently a lack of options but gosh is Mirkovic still distributing and setting mediocre as ever :gone:

Edit: mediocre is an overstatement tho XD

That's what I meant. Mirkovic has to just play one step more than just mediocre + an inspired Boskovic in order to challenge and even defeat Busto. I am not understimating Busto at all, they are playing like vball should be played, as a team, but they still present weakness which can be well exposed by Ecza, despite of the absents. Plus, they have Boskovic.

Btw, just offtopic, aside Maja and Drca, the following option in Serbian NT is Mirkovic?

• That's what I meant. Mirkovic has to just play one step more than just mediocre + an inspired Boskovic in order to challenge and even defeat Busto. I am not understimating Busto at all, they are playing like vball should be played, as a team, but they still present weakness which can be well exposed by Ecza, despite of the absents. Plus, they have Boskovic.

Btw, just offtopic, aside Maja and Drca, the following option in Serbian NT is Mirkovic?

isn't mirkovic SRB SET#2?

• isn't mirkovic SRB SET#2?

I knew she was SET #2 because Drca was in maternity break. I dont know if she would come back or not. That is why I still list her over Mirkovic.

• Much better stuff from Mirkovic, when you open up a gap like that and you have a player like Boskovic with you, there is a lot to work with actually, hope she can keep it up

• This two Ecz OHs have ten times better reception than Hande and Thompson duo. It is not like they are playing with one hand players. Plus this young OH was sub a lot both of them. Ecz has original starting six that wasn't working good many time.

• Ecza forcing way more the serve, breaking Busto reception + playing Boskovic-ball now. Keep this level and they could put even more pressure on the Italian side. So far the only one who could defene Boskovic bombs is Poulter, the other ones only see the ball pass

• This two Ecz OHs have ten times better reception than Hande and Thompson duo. It is not like they are playing with one hand players. Plus this young OH was sub a lot both of them. Ecz has original starting six that wasn't working good many time.

I actually agree with this, they lack in A LOT of other departments, maybe Saliha not even that (she replaced Hande many times and even a few times as starter this season) but at least it's not like with JT-Hande duo... Where you wait for a large possibly of them getting aced...basically every single point.

• I actually agree with this, they lack in A LOT of other departments, maybe Saliha not even that (she replaced Hande many times and even a few times as starter this season) but at least it's not like with JT-Hande duo... Where you wait for a large possibly of them getting aced...basically every single point.

jinxing Fatma njdkfsndjkfs

• boring matches today

Vb really superior and chemil isn't at least trying

Busto and vitra so many ups and downs