CEV Champions League 2021

• as I read this, Mirkovic is still that horrible like she was 2 years ago in Chemik ?

• I change my mind about Gray. Yes She is amazing spiker, and She can jump really high but her energy will never make her one of the best OHs.

• Piccinini receiving and defending in such a clutch moment at 42. Just wow :sos::obey:

• Mirkovic once again targeting Gray, it worked, but Ezca didnt know how to re play the ball.

• I can't believe that Gray couldn't recive single serve from Mirkovic :aww:

• Busto deserved!!!

• 3-1 Busto win, I'm not sure they can repeat that in Istanbul tbh besides Poulter who did a good job distributing, everyone was bad against a crippled Eczacibasi

• Congrats Busto! Good point by Gray in order to redeem herself from her mistakes at the end of the 4th set. She gave 5 points to Ecza from 18-14

• Congrats Busto one more win over Turkish club, but this match is far from over. I still see Ecz as fave in next match.

• 3-1 Busto win, I'm not sure they can repeat that in Istanbul tbh besides Poulter who did a good job distributing, everyone was bad against a crippled Eczacibasi

They only need 2 sets

Congrats to busto...it would be unbelivable if they lose..even marco aurelion accepted that they gonna lose at middle of set

• Unfortunatelly even worse.

well, I didnt see her playing from that time and I really even dont want :whistle:

• Busto were the better team. It might have been different if Eczaci had all players available but maybe not, it’s not like Hande and JT are super reliable.

Hopefully Eczaci can fight better at home and with some of their players back on the court.

• Busto were the better team. It might have been different if Eczaci had all players available but maybe not, it’s not like Hande and JT are super reliable.

Hopefully Eczaci can fight better at home and with some of their players back on the court.

tbh I feel like Chiaka was the biggest miss...

• Really nice match from Mingardi. Top scorer for Busto, but She served great and She played really nice defense especially on some Bosokovic spikes.

Volleyball is something more than just pure points.

• i think that Ogbogu abd Elif could be an improvement.

Poulter makes the game for Busto, the rest is nothing special IMO...

Hope Eczacibasi wins the next game, because at least they could put up a fight with an healthy squad against Vakifbank and I don't think Busto is able to do that...