CEV Champions League 2021

• with eda was already difficult

What abouut without her

If dicle isn't subbed when she perform mediocre is because the ones from bench aren't that good so I imagine that the player that gonna replace eda is the same level or worse

• Diclenur and Bahat Toksoy Guidetti

• Hmmm i think corona is no longer that dangerous huh? I mean eda been playing and practice wuth her tean mates since when? So basically all of them are in contact with her. If she got infected most probably some or most of them are. Probably still incubation period but will see in few days. Novara will have take extra precautions after the match.

• I think that Fenerbahce has chances to win and qualify for next round. Novara is playing good but they are not far from FBs level. If FB pins show their best, than everithing is possible.

• Vargas should be like carutasu today

Because their outside hitters are HORRIBLE unless tomorrow pmay the game of their life

Last game the 3 oh did 13 or 14 points together in a 4 set match wow

• Being irresponsible has consequences.

How the hell do you know that they get positive because irresponsibility? :aww::hit:Because of this sick mentality, there is a stigma created towards positive people:cursing:

• oh God 9:1 for Novara

C.Bosetti is slaying :sos:

• Even with Eda Fener sometimes lacked energy. Without her they look like corpses on the court so far.

• so bad eda isn't there

Even with her game decreasing by day

She's so important to fb squad

With her fb could fight

Also i don't want any excuses if novara pass

• :rolll: messs. Eda is the most important player in this team, without her omg... Lets just say I couldnt imagine them looking any worse than they already have but its possible.

• In one word, HORRIBLE, but at least from 9-1 we have 16-15, i hope that the match will continue more like this, with at least decent play from Fenerbahce side, this is unacceptable.