CEV Champions League 2021

• This Lila sett (arround 23 points for Fener) to Bahar was better than any Naz sett to the middle's today and that is one big truth.

• Or in the final. Just saying, it's not impossible.

• For Fenerbahçe, everyone underperfomed and should at least showed some energy. But for me, they will continue flopping with Terzic there, I don't like the way he coaches this team since the beginning.

What I dislike the most about Terzic’s coaching is that he can make a great setter as Naz looks this bad. Naz does have her own issue of being less stable after her return from pregnancy, but it must be Terzic’s responsibility for Naz’s sky high sets to Robinson and the super dull and predictable game plan.

• I'd pick Poulter and Hancock as setters. I just don't see anything special in Carlini...

Either a Poulter/Hancock or Carlini/Hancock does it for me but Poulter's set to pos 4 is just too magical to ignore.

I always have this feeling Carlini may never attain the higher highs of Poulter/Hancock so I'll just leave her out the Tokyo roster if I were the coach unless one of the two gets an injury or covid.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Fener's player who gets stuffed the most wins something? :down:

This has been painful to watch

• Speaking of Carlini, she wasn't too great today during the Challenge Cup semis vs S9Yesilyurt, her team got eliminated as well. With all credit to Yesilyurt though, they did well.

• So the era of Turkish clubs as majors powerhouses has ended.

• So the era of Turkish clubs as majors powerhouses has ended.

I don’t think it’s the case. As long as the Turkish big 3 keeps the big sponsorships they have, they will maintain as major powerhouses. It’s just the coaching problem and the lack of enough local talents that made FB & Ecz not as strong as they were. Vakif is still doing very well (and I don’t think anyone except those two in this forum would say Vakif is the world no.2 before any match is actually played between them and Imoco in more than a year.)

• the brazillians in the chat for Imoco - Novara are sending me:rolll:

What are they saying? They (we?) were disgusting in Zaksa vs Civitanova... Youtube comments are pure trash

• Conegliano :super: They're playing such an amazing game once again, such a pleasure to watch! Come on CEV, just give us 5 matches of Conegliano vs Vakifbank instead of anything else, no offense to Novara and probably Busto but they're just not on the same level.

• What are they saying? They (we?) were disgusting in Zakza vs Civitanova... Youtube comments are pure trash

It started funny but some people (not just brazillians started pushing it) and started actually being disrespectful :huh:

At first it was comments like Angela Leyva>>>>>>>Zhu Ting = Sylla :D