CEV Champions League 2021

• Also the bad performance from turkish girls

Ef we look to busto there are players that aren't even at NT and perform good

• That slowmo video of Boskovic when she got blocked was painful to watch. Her reaction and disappointment is on top. Ghorl you better have to talk to management. I mean you've been eith team for years and i think you can choose who do you think can help your team next season.

• Boskovic signed for this club for 3 more years and she deserves a great COMPLETE team next year or we riot in front of Eczacibasi Holding girls

• I know, but in this game, Boskovic is having some problems with Busto block and we know she always passes over anyone's block. Sorry, I didn't know Olivotto was a good blocker :box:

Yes, sure. And I agree. In the first leg match, Boskovic also struggled to pass Busto block, which was also ready for her tips. We know how talented Boskovic is, but one of the main reasons Busto win one week ago and the qualification just now, is the HUGE problem Ecza has in the setting position. It is super predictable or many times, poor poor quality.

Busto outblocked 4x1 Ezca in the second set, Busto blockers knew it in advance where the ball was going. It was only 4 kill blocks, but I cant even count how many rebounds the Italian team got and they could re play the ball and score.

Aside, Busto transition game is such a beauty to watch, they not only defend, they also let the ball "playable", so Poulter can do her magic.

• #Lloydwastheproblem :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope Busto finishes in Top 3 at Italian League so that Poulter can still be at CL. She’s such a joy to watch.

It is hardly to happen

Busto if win this weekend their last match of italian league gonna be 5th what is probably

There will be a roubd between 5 to 12 places to a spot in Qf

If busto pass to QF and beat Savino they gonna face in semi final to Imoco

A hard work

• boo. I hope Italy gets the 4 slots to CL, then.

• To lose on purpose is one of the worst thing in sport, but in Busto case that would be only logical. I mean to finish 6th, is quite meaningful, i mean Monza isn't way better than Scadicci (especially with this shape booster of Scanidicci), and for sure against Novara they have some chances.

• Busto really needed SF' money..

How much the team earn ?