CEV Champions League 2021

• I hope that busto win this match to continue that winning strike

• THE BEAT LEAGUE IN THE WORLD

SERIA A, 3CLUBS IN FINALFOUR !!!!!

Can’t we get again Italian Finals ???
    :woohoo:

• Has Boskovic ever get successful with a bad setter? She has huge success with NT of course but it is mostly with Ognjenovic and in club season maybe that's the reason for her lack of success

• Boskovic is great. But Egonu its just not from this World.

• THE BEAT LEAGUE IN THE WORLD

SERIA A, 3CLUBS IN FINALFOUR !!!!!

Can’t we get again Italian Finals ???
    :woohoo:

You have no clue how many people were cheering for Eczacıbasi just to avoid your provocative after game posts😒

• ECZ doest have great MB besides Ogbogu.

Last year they suffered in WC when facing Folie/Robin.

I like Elif a lot !! ECZ should give her time. I dont see too many setters doing way better than her. She is tall and Young and way better than last season setters.

ECZ must to make a solid MB duo.

Hande/ Saliha >>>>> Beyza/Yasemin.

• It's incredible how Boskovic can pass over Danessi, Fetisova, Koroleva, etc., but have problems with Olivotto :gone:

Than you didn’t watch single game from her last season. She is the blocker from last season in Seria A. One more great local MB.

• It's simple, volleyball is a team-sport and for your team to work you will need a great play-maker if you wanna be on top, it's simple as that. We have seen Boskovic do great many times even this season, but when it comes to the very top level you can't rely on 1-man, it's not a 1-man sport. So I don't agree blaming her is fair at all. If you want to be the best club in Europe/the World you need more simply.

Just because Egonu had an out of this world win with Novara doesn't mean we should set that as the standard. It's literally unfair and not how you build a great team at al.

• 125,000€

And why not take the opportunity to mention the entire distribution, the data are certainly publicly available.

Winner : 500,000€

Runner Up : 250,000€

Semi finalist : 125,000€

(this is list about lower round and prize money from last edition, now budget is even higher, but at least similar to this numbers) :

Quarterfinal : 10,000 € for a win, 4,000 € for a loss

4th Round: 7,500 € for each win, 3,000 € for a loss

• The winner has money to make a some good transfers for sure.I am not blaming Boskovic

• Than you didn’t watch single game from her last season. She is the blocker from last season in Seria A. One more great local MB.

I watched her in VNL 2018.

• The winner has money to make a some good transfers for sure.I am not blaming Boskovic

Maybe but not always

Novara after win cl and transfer egonu to imoco they build a team weaker than that previous season

• It's simple, volleyball is a team-sport and for your team to work you will need a great play-maker if you wanna be on top, it's simple as that. We have seen Boskovic do great many times even this season, but when it comes to the very top level you can't rely on 1-man, it's not a 1-man sport. So I don't agree blaming her is fair at all. If you want to be the best club in Europe/the World you need more simply.

Just because Egonu had an out of this world win with Novara doesn't mean we should set that as the standard. It's literally unfair and not how you build a great team at al.

Boskovic is one of the best players of the world. She is great. No doubt.

My point its that today i see Egonu as the best player in the world. She can guide any team to the top! She can loose. But what she has been done in this late seasons its something totally new for me.

Its Like Sheilla and Gamova. Sheilla could compete an equal terms with Gamova with a solid team and a good setter. Gamova just needed someone to put the ball high enough.

Of course Boskovic game its not like Sheilla.

But i like Italian teams a lot. Many times we saw balanced teams coming from Italy as Busto and Pomi in some seasons ago.

• I do not consider ECZ as a failure this Season. It was an experimental SEason. Thompson as OH... Young setters... Hande as starter.