CEV Champions League 2021

• REALLY? sylla was so bad at the cl and wch finals,she can stand with pressure in really important finals,in others there were more matches oe their team was way superior

Let's see if this time she redems herself

• No We don't need to wait for the final. We know that Conegliano is the best team with CL or not. This is gone be only crown for perfect season.

I mean if they lose that means they are not the best :D Of course they are having a great season but thinking that way I could say that Calcit Kamnik is the best in the world and the fact that they lost to Conegliano doesnt prove anything.

• No We don't need to wait for the final. We know that Conegliano is the best team with CL or not. This is gone be only crown for perfect season.

Provocation is portraying your personal opinion (or borderline obsession) as a FACT

No we don't know that Conegliano is the best team. You claim that. Yes Conegliano is one of the best club teams currently but It would be stupid to claim that they are the best in the case that they lose the CL final.

• some users talking about what some user consider as a fact

When they put some months ago that certain team gonna win from another,that this setter or mb was better to another

Finally on court we saw the " superiority"

• I just hope both teams will be fully healthy and without covid surprises. It's a shame that we all have to wait for so long.

They could put that match in two weeks and to let girls rest for NT starts :mad:

• IMO if vb gonna win they should target their oh

Like novara did in 2019 and vitra in that finals

Imo it has to be the performance of sylla,if she flops again in a final,vakif gonna have more chances

• Maja is playing definitely a bit nervous (at least), IMO understandable, this potentially will be her first CEV CL final. She won almost everything else (both club and NT).

I dont think that she earned that much with NT in the World stage.

World tittle is great, but nothing less than this Sure she is one of the best setters in the world.

• I really hope we'll see a fantastic final (5 tie sets will be good for me hahah) , but i want conegliano to lose😌🙄... I just cant wait for that long...😑

• let's see if I'm not wrong last 6 or 7 finals was bad level or superiority from one side

I don't remember last time a fibal went to a tie break or waa really equal from both teams

• Mentally I believe Vakif is stronger than Conegliano, but Egonu is the best in the world atm, I would say 60-40..

What you mean mentally? Both are mentally strong specially conegliano with their win streak they almost lose to some of their matched before but still win the match.

They are equally good and skills wise they aren't far from each other. I say luck will be a very important for this match.

• IMO if vb gonna win they should target their oh

Like novara did in 2019 and vitra in that finals

Imo it has to be the performance of sylla,if she flops again in a final,vakif gonna have more chances

Conegliano won in leg2 and golden set against vitra that season and novara?of course they still have eguno that season. I believe?