CEV Champions League 2021

• for the ones that said why chanpions fials takes too long

There's still playing the finals of poland and german leagues

I know that is weirdly possible to see a team from both countries in a final but cev need to analize all cases and all leagues

If it's true that italian and turkish dominates the champions,we never know about a surprise so that's why the date IMO

Also turkish league would have end + 20 april if they did a 5 game and italian this year was best of 3 because if it was best out of 5,it would have take much more time ..

• Nobody talking about the location of final? I think it's a big x factor for Conegliano, but I hope Vakifbank will win. I can see 3:0 for Imoco, but with very close sets like 25:22/23.

I think the most important for turkish side will be good game by MB's. Zehra and Rasic can show a good performances and keep Vakif alive for a long time as FOR ME Vakif MB's are better. No way to stop Egonu, but I can imagine that Vakif will fight really good. Also serves by Haak. She must be concentrated because I think that her power service is not working so good at the end of the season like it was before.

• I doubt it gonna be a 3-0 for vakif

As I said before for be a comfortable winning of imoco there 2 things

SYLLA: she is afraid if finals,in all inportants finals or semis outside italy she sucked,this last match she started so bad but then recovered so her performance gonna be cruacial for both teams

Also to see how imoco gon a challenge vb service in order to not let them play as fast as they use to and with their MB

It could be added also hill cause in last decisive games is struggling

• Is mbh better receiver and back defender than ebrar? I know they are equal in offense. 🤔

I think she’s a big improvement on Ebrar. Not only is she a better receiver and defender than her but she’s more used to attacking for pos 4 and attacking after receiving. While they may be equal in offence, Ebrar is unpredictable - she can be amazing or not good at all. MBH is much more reliable and last time she faced Imoco in a CL final she did a very good job and was a big part of her team’s win.

• I think she’s a big improvement on Ebrar. Not only is she a better receiver and defender than her but she’s more used to attacking for pos 4 and attacking after receiving. While they may be equal in offence, Ebrar is unpredictable - she can be amazing or not good at all. MBH is much more reliable and last time she faced Imoco in a CL final she did a very good job and was a big part of her team’s win.

I'm not comparing MBH and Ebrar overall, I'm only comparing them in match against Conegliano.

I don't know what MBH can bring new against Conegliano when in that match Ebrar played really, really good as OH from reception, too attacking and her serving.

But in that match Conegliano played everything but not good as they can. They have played pretty much as against Novara yesterday. Even Wolosz and Egonu connection was little bit off. To high sets, Egonu slowing down. Not using MB good from Wolosz.

I have watched match in full before 2 days, and It wasn’t Conegliano in full force

• Imoco barely beat Vakifbank without MBH. Let’s see if MBH can turn things around for Vakifbank.

Imo mb gives stability in receive and do hee job,nothing outstanding

But imo it won't depend on her,if she does hee normal job with 10 points in the game it wouldn't change if imoco arrived to play their game

Vb should focus in sylla and hill,s

They crack under pressure so they should let paola aside..

• I'm not comparing MBH and Ebrar overall, I'm only comparing them in match against Conegliano.

I don't know what MBH can bring new against Conegliano when in that match Ebrar played really, really good as OH from reception, too attacking and her serving.

But in that match Conegliano played everything but not good as they can. They have played pretty much as against Novara yesterday. Even Wolosz and Egonu connection was little bit off. To high sets, Egonu slowing down. Not using MB good from Wolosz.

I have watched match in full before 2 days, and It wasn’t Conegliano in full force

Excuses, excuses...

I want Vakıfbank win just to see what excuses you will come up😂

• After these two important games for Conegliano I can say that Zehra will give a monster performance in the final. The best way to win by Vakif is to play by the MB's as much as you can. Come on Guidetti, I know that you know :super:

• Vakifbank announcement 5 players and 5 staff members have Covid. :white::white:

9days before CL final....

• No surprise unfortunately. I wonder how long before the match the foreign teams actually have to show up in Italy and I expect they'll only be allowed to travel with a negative test, so there's a good chance some people will be missing in Vakifbank :gone:

• And we don’t know who are this names.

Kubra and Melis have it before ceremony.

• I wouldn’t be surprised if some Conegliano players got it after yesterdays celebration.

They were everywhere :down:

• With (at least) 10 cases in Vakifbank, and only 10 days left, the only possible way is to withdraw. There is no way for the Italian & Turkish governments as well as CEV to let the team with so many ongoing cases to travel to play the match. Even the airline should forbid the team to get on the plane otherwise they just put the aircrew and other passengers (if there’s any) at the biggest risk.