CEV Champions League 2021

• Vakifbank needs to win this match in 3:1, because I don’t believe they can beat Conegliano in tie break. Simple Egonu...
    Yes you can stop her here and there but in crucial moments I don’t think so.

Like Realista said Conegliano is used to, to fight and to be on pressure. Last two matches were great against Novara and I’m so happy this matches happend.

Vakifbank haven’t played official match for 3weeks. This is huge blow for them and We don’t need to talk about last match against Fener was low quality.

• I think most likely Egonu will win the title single handedly again. She is like playing at cheat mode. We have many other great players like Zhu or Boskovic but none of them could single handedly drag her team to a CL title whereas Egonu has done it and will do it again. I find Conegliano's game nothing special, fast game relying on solid reception and crumbling against good serving teams. But thanks to Egonu, probably they will win again anyways, look at the playoff games of Conegliano, against good opponents their game turned out to be boring -one-women-show with Egonu getting 40 points with almost 70% attacking ratio.

As guidetti mentioned in his previous interviews, he couldn't find a way to stop Egonu yet (not that any other coach did) if he will by any chance manage that in this final, he will Deserve a big applause but probably with half of his team out of shape due to covid, it won't happen.

I think Conegliano is favourite due to Egonu factor only. I feel like CL title during this decade will go to the teams where Egonu plays:white:

• So off topic, but I hope Egonu will not wear that long wig tomorrow. :rolll:

• Very interesting interview, watch it.

Gabi said that for her without doubt Egonu is the best players in the World.
    Many questions about other team players etc.

• I like how both teams players at least seem to recognize, they are the one to beat for each other and on their own leagues in Europe, something many of us could learn of :rolll: There has been shade in the past towards each other, there have been heated moments between the teams but I think it's clear there is mutual respect here outside the court :thumbup: always great to see

• GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

Let Better team in this moment win!

I just can’t wait to watch it, I’m so excited. I want to watch high level from both side.

Cheering for my team, and wishing all the best to Vakifbank.

So many great players in single match :cheesy:

• Tvstart on their YT channel have scheduled a live broadcast of the final starting 30 minutes before the match :what: I refuse to believe that it will be really available later without geoblock, but just in case I thought I'd post the link already:

• Vb key to win from imoco is their oh

Specially sylla so I hope today she get possesed by the spirit of zhi ting

Jokes aside,I hope she can redempt herself and play just as she knows,she has always flopped in Really important games so...

• Vakifbank needs to win this match in 3:1, because I don’t believe they can beat Conegliano in tie break. Simple Egonu...
    Yes you can stop her here and there but in crucial moments I don’t think so.

Like Realista said Conegliano is used to, to fight and to be on pressure. Last two matches were great against Novara and I’m so happy this matches happend.

Vakifbank haven’t played official match for 3weeks. This is huge blow for them and We don’t need to talk about last match against Fener was low quality.

I think otherwise. Egonu is not so strong mentally and she always make mistakes in the clutch. Can you remember consecutive mistakes she made in several tie breaks against China NT? No one stops her but herself. If there is a tie break, Vakifbank has a better chance to win, no only because Egonu is not mentally strong enough , she will be also exhausted after 70 or more attacks in 4 sets.

• You need to realise that this is not the same Egonu like in 2018. And in this year She was already great.

She improved so much in the last two season under Santarelli wings. If you had watched her in Imoco you would know.

• Tvstart on their YT channel have scheduled a live broadcast of the final starting 30 minutes before the match :what: I refuse to believe that it will be really available later without geoblock, but just in case I thought I'd post the link already:

I can open it now so I hope it will not be geoblocked.

• I think otherwise. Egonu is not so strong mentally and she always make mistakes in the clutch. Can you remember consecutive mistakes she made in several tie breaks against China NT? No one stops her but herself. If there is a tie break, Vakifbank has a better chance to win, no only because Egonu is not mentally strong enough , she will be also exhausted after 70 or more attacks in 4 sets.

????

Egonu is most determinate player right now

Just look how boskovic was poor in all season during clutch moment

Even zhu couldn't close that semi with novara and then in gp against italy

And haak who made a mistake when she had the ball to win the semi of club wch in 2019 and in semi with busto

But for somw reason is only egonu the one who makes mistakes when she have turned all balls kn the clutch lately :aww:

• As far as I understand from Google translator it might only be a pre-match show with Gracheva and some other guy, but well, let's see how far it goes :gone: One of the TopVolley sites is also going to show it for sure.

;(;(;(

Youtube are the best streams, I was hoping for CEV stream, but they need some money to earn :/.

• I disagree, I do agree that Egonu can make a lot of errors still at times and this would be where VakifBank will try to get her if they try anything on her at all. But she is far from a bad clutcher, I mean we have seen her clutch many important matches.

• Sometimes people pretend like that Eczacı had right environment but Boskovic failed . I'm sure nobody could have done much better than Boskovic. But this is not the time for this discussion now, let's focus on the match.

• Sometimes people pretend like that Eczacı had right environment and Boskovic failed . I'm sure nobody could have done much better than Boskovic. Sometimes I wish she went to Vakıfbank. But this is not the time for this discussion now, let's focus on the match.

She is choosing her environment.
    But as you said it is not the time....