CEV Cup 2021

• I know that right now everyone is busy with Dresden - Galata match, but i have to point out that Ub won the first set, it can be said convincingly, 25-18. They already exceeded all expectations I believe.

• Gates is a stable factor for Dresden:) She will not be noticed soon, but she does a pretty decent job with a low error rate!

• Ilkin :white: I like that girl. :super:

• Gates is a stable factor for Dresden:) She will not be noticed soon, but she does a pretty decent job with a low error rate!

She is such a calm, cool and collected type of player, I love her.. I remembering seeing her stats when she was in Stanford and she was like: "mistakes? What's that? We don't do that here"

• That spike from İlkin:white:

• I know that right now everyone is busy with Dresden - Galata match, but i have to point out that Ub won the first set, it can be said convincingly, 25-18. They already exceeded all expectations I believe.

I was excited to see them after reading this, but they are nowhere to be found now :(

• Congrats to Gala, in the end the individual quality of Kosheleva and Rykhliuk simply was too strong. I just wish it would have ended without those controversial decisions which are really hurtful when the set ends 23:25. But then, Dresden gave away 19:16 in 1st set and 16:11 in 3rd, so no need to put the blame on anyone but themselves...

• I was excited to see them after reading this, but they are nowhere to be found now :(

Unfortunately ATM that was their maximum probably. Above all physical strength of Monza players, came to the fore.

But almost without bench, without main coach, without best player, and maybe the most important with some mediocre player in starting 6 even for Serbian league standard, at least we saw some fight in set and a half.

• According to Dresden's press release the challenge system was removed from the hall for the match :what: That's quite weird and suspicious, but oh well....other than that, Dresden explicitly praised the organisation and the security measures!

• I enjoy watching German teams with great defence skills, put lots of energy and positive vibes. Congrats to Dresden. With better foreigners, they could be so competitive.

• According to Dresden's press release the challenge system was removed from the hall for the match :what: That's quite weird and suspicious, but oh well....other than that, Dresden explicitly praised the organisation and the security measures!

There was similar case with Legionovia. They couldn't use the challenge system from polish league for CEV Cup game against Beziers. I have no idea why.

• It's possible, despite strange, that challenge system is only for CL, not for the other competitions like CEV and Challenge Cup. But I don't know CEV regulations well enough to be sure. It might be a financial deal on the other hand (the system is quite expensive), so they have to agree who pays?