Challenge Cup 2021

• Alexia without energy

• Congrats Yesilyurt! What a match! They could have ended way before, but they were victim of their own mistakes.

• Alexia Caratasu could be already Turkish Opposite in NT.

• Ebrar wasnt great and neither brave IMO.

• Does anyone know who will be Yesy opponent in final?

• Actually Alba Blaj has a very great roster with like 80-90% foreigners I think and names like Milenkovic, Aleksic, Popovic, Antonjievic

Should be an interesting final

• Do you guys like Zeynep Sude? She made 5 blocks yesterday and 4(?) blocks today so far. She doesnt attack tho

not really. She needs a coach like Guidetti. Otherwise she is just a tall girl without any talent. If Guidetti works on her just like he did with Kubra who was and still is just a tall girl without any talent, she could be something.

• Seyma with 0% in attack :white:

Wow! Just wow! I know she is a pure OH2, that her main responsability is to receive in THY scheme, but to be honest, she isnt even superb in that element in order to "compensate" her low numbers in attack.

• The fact that Ozgenur had 80% today (not set that much but still) was it like her debut in THY today? Like she almost never played, to make her starter now is so random :rolll: I mean she used to be talented and I guess most of us thought she'd be more useful than Busra Sahin throughout the season although maybe not spectacular but Abondanza and him insisting Busra Sahin over everyone made never sense :sos:

Mind you, a super talented young MB in Hanife Ozaydinli is still being benched by him and I really hope to see her in another club next season.

• The fact that Ozgenur had 80% today (not set that much but still) was it like her debut in THY today? Like she almost never played, to make her starter now is so random :rolll: I mean she used to be talented and I guess most of us thought she'd be more useful than Busra Sahin throughout the season although maybe not spectacular but Abondanza and him insisting Busra Sahin over everyone made never sense :sos:

Mind you, a super talented young MB in Hanife Ozaydinli is still being benched by him and I really hope to see her in another club next season.

I remember bunch of us got excited when she came back to THy bur It was naive of us to expect Abbo would play with a young promising player and help her development.

whenever Ozge Nur came in before today, she was never useful or even horrible. Today she was good in her own standard but still should be kicked out of this team.

• Ebrar wasnt great and neither brave IMO.

She wasn't great, but she played well.33 points %41 attacking ratio in 5 set ???? Also,She had coronavirus 4 days ago and played 5 sets for 2 days in a row.