Challenge Cup 2021

• i'm watching the game,so so bad alba,they seemed like amateur team

milenkovic volleyball died in that world champs,middles unexistent,bad receive,etc

• Wow Yeşilyurt took first one. I thought Alba Blaj would win easily.

Why? I saw a lot of Alba's games in romanian league and it's a mediocre team. Just their league is bad as hell.

Also their road to the final was easy.

• Why? I saw a lot of Alba's games in romanian league and it's a mediocre team. Just their league is bad as hell.

I haven't seen any of their match. I said that bcz they have more famous and experienced names in their roster. That's why I thought they would win it easily L.

• Why? I saw a lot of Alba's games in romanian league and it's a mediocre team. Just their league is bad as hell.

Imo a bad league has nothing to do

Olympiacos already won challenge cup and alba went to a cl final

• Imo a bad league has nothing to do

Nothing to do when you're over this league. When you have good roster. Now they don't have a good roster for Europe.

But my point was that for me Yesilyurt was the favorite and I was just curious why someone see them as a underdog.

• Imo a bad league has nothing to do

I do not want to nullify the fact that they played a CL final but they were the host, it is not like they won their way to the final. They won against Galatasaray which had trouble after Kosheleva was injured and Gamze had signed with Eczacibasi for the following season and basically just stopped playing.

• I haven't seen any of their match. I said that bcz they have more famous and experienced names in their roster. That's why I thought they would win it easily L.

Alba Blaj is playing on equal height with Targoviste in Romanian A1 this season, what might mean, they are weaker than last seasons - and they denied playing CL, despite they were eligible for it.

• Yesilyurt deseeve the trophy

I hope they get the spot for challenge cup next year

• What a shame

Last challenge cup finsls were good

I remember that twice in a row final between olympiacos and bursa

Alba just poor performances

So bad thy and yesi wasn't the final

• Maja Aleksic is good:rose: Hope to see her in Turkey

Yeah she is supposed to be a great prospect but to be honest I'm disappointed with her performance in two matches